WTS/WTT WA STI Eagle .40 S&W

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunjunky

Reactions
Picked this up a couple of weeks ago and had a range session with it but have decided to go another direction. Great shooting pistol it runs like a top, I have read that some users have trouble with the .40 guns from the STI shop but this one runs great. I do not know the round count as I am not the original owner.

It did have a couple of minor issues that have been fixed. The STI ambi safety was not functioning properly and would hang up with the right side working out of the tennon. I replaced it with a Novak right hand safety, works great. The factory Bo-Mar rear sight would not allow windage adjustment so it was also replaced with a new Caspian target rear sight.

The pistol will come as seen with seven (7) magazines, three STI and four SVI and some mag carriers. $1350 FTF. I am not hard over on the price and can take a partial trade if you have something interesting, see list and of course ask about anything. Could also keep some mags and sell separately if it helps with price. But I will not entertain low ballers I will not take 1000.

anix61.jpg
10gmxhc.jpg

Glock 35 G4
Glock w/ red dot prefer .40
Witness gold match etc..
CZ p09
and looking for a Beretta ARX

Reactions
Ok guys and gals, I'd really appreciate it if you let me get this one. I really do want it. Please no one else offer on it. :p

I will follow through on it if the seller is willing to do an Oregon FFL transfer.

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
  • Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
Top Bottom