JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$4200
Manufacturer
STI International
Caliber
9mm
City
Stayton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Bought this staccatoXC, and was hoping to run it in competition. Just can't get used to the 1911 frame, Run too many other race guns, and it just doesn't translate for me back back-and-forth like I had hoped. Probably would be tremendous for another shooter/collector. Definitely the Ferrari of pistols, and is buttery smooth!!!

I paid 5K to break it out of a collection. It comes with 2/ 20 round mags with base plates and 2/ 10 round mags. For a total of 4 mags. Also comes with reflex site mounts for trijicon RMR, Leupold delta point, and holosun 507C. And of course the carry bag and holster.

Put 500 rounds through it! She doesn't have a scratch on her. Absolutely beautiful.

Looking for cash or trade of equal value.

Trades
Scar 308
Civilian G36
NVG's
IR laser.

Also looking for 4 door suv or hummer for a security group.

Make solid offers, can't hurt to try just please be serious, don't have time for nonsense.

Thank you,

IMG_1175.jpeg IMG_1176.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.