JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Gaston
State
Oregon
Zip Code
3 for sale, or trade for an interesting handgun in 9mm or .45. Perhaps something else interesting? My range is only 25 yards, so it'd have to be something fun at short range :)

First is a S&W 39-2 in 9mm. A previous owner decided to re-finish this, so the frame is quite ugly. The grips don't seem to match, as one screw is missing, but the grips don't flop or anything. Slide is in good shape, and it shoots great! Perhaps a great project for someone wanting to practice with Cerakote or something. Comes with 2 magazines.
$325 OBO
$300 OBO

Second is a Sig P238 in .380. I carried this for a while, so it has a little bit of holster wear (see near the ejection port, I think that is a bit of a 'polish' from the kydex). I've got ~300 rounds
through it, and it shoots great! Comes with 2 magazines, 1 with the 'pinky' extension. Also have a kydex/leather holster for it that I'm about 90% sure is Alien Gear, but I'm not positive.
$450 OBO
$400 OBO

Third is a IWI Baby Eagle/Desert Eagle/Jericho 941-type pistol with no rail in a matte black color. Also in great shape, an excellent shooter with a fantastic trigger. ALSO comes with 2 17 round magazines. I have 2 10 rounders I could sub instead if necessary/preferred. I ALSO have a ~30 round magazine for it that could be subbed, but it doesn't hold the bolt open.
$500 OBO
$450 OBO

PXL_20230509_004944490.jpg PXL_20230509_004950582.jpg PXL_20230509_004955753.jpg PXL_20230509_005002177.jpg PXL_20230509_005012731.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Updated trade things, added OBO. No longer need a P-01 or 75-compact as I got Lucky to order one for me, so up for trade for something that'll be fun on a short range.

Updated trade things, added OBO. No longer need a P-01 or 75-compact as I got Lucky to order one for me, so up for trade for something that'll be fun on a short range.
Good to know, but the wife says I need to make room in the safe before I buy anything else. Your going to love whichever CZ you buy!!

Note: Since the P238 is my last .380, I've got 50 rounds of WWB and 19 rounds of SOME commercial hollowpoint (I pulled it out of hte original box, so not sure what it is) to throw in with it. So enough to get ya started :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.