JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
PROBLEM SOLVED.

OK lets do this through training. Lets take "ALL" StarBuck employees make them stand in line side by side and have a masked gun man holding a 45 pointed at there head for 3 minutes ( the average time it takes police to arrive or more). Then have them say they are willing to subject their patrons to such acts.

It amazes me how people with no concept are willing to put others in the line of fire never having any idea what it means.
I am not some crazed lunatic that owns a firearm and wants to go to Starbuck, I am a thirsty patron who carries and feels it being on my person as opposed to Nazi California way of unload lock in a box in the truck is better for my safety. Starbuck can kiss my back side.

1994 Richmond California, a coffee house held 30 patrons robbed and assaulted and did things to the women that will get blocked if I type it.
Over a 3 hour stand off they were all abused and not one patron carried. Imagine if just one person was caring. No offense to the people that work there but SB is a secure place for crimes to occur one way in one way out. Tell me you would want your wife or husband etc subjected to the abuses of a armed felon then I will listen to your screwed up philosophy on not allowing firearms.
Try that training at your local bank ... Or hospital. Places that also would not take kindly to open carry. Everyone here is focused on coffee. Would you ban hospitals and banks after they ask you to leave? How about your job?

It is a "request" and as such that leaves it up to the individual. I will continue to conceal carry there but I would respect the "request" and not open carry there..........not that I would have anyway.

Personally, I think if you feel strongly about this SB thing, BOYCOTT them, let Mr. "I am the lying Coward who sold the Sonics" Schultz know, He has lost your business. So maybe its only 5% a year at most. It is a principle thing. We choose, as a whole to stand on a well defined principle and LAW, the Second Amendment. Our opponents choose to stand on a feeling and the catch all public safety, well guess what feelings have never defended the public. Also note how many off duty LEOs shoot robbers, etc. Gun laws and law enforcement didn't prevent that a$$wipe that killed 4 policemen/women in Lakewood, now did it. That guy never should have been on the street he should have still been in jail.
Make them pay in their wallets, there is plenty of other sources of caffeine and wi fi out there.
I dumped Progressive (Flo) and AARP because I don't like their liberal actions.
We have a strong tool in capitalism. Left or right, pols are all about the ducats.

Brutus Out

Personally, I think if you feel strongly about this SB thing, BOYCOTT them, let Mr. "I am the lying Coward who sold the Sonics" Schultz know, He has lost your business. So maybe its only 5% a year at most. It is a principle thing. We choose, as a whole to stand on a well defined principle and LAW, the Second Amendment. Our opponents choose to stand on a feeling and the catch all public safety, well guess what feelings have never defended the public. Also note how many off duty LEOs shoot robbers, etc. Gun laws and law enforcement didn't prevent that a$$wipe that killed 4 policemen/women in Lakewood, now did it. That guy never should have been on the street he should have still been in jail.
Make them pay in their wallets, there is plenty of other sources of caffeine and wi fi out there.
I dumped Progressive (Flo) and AARP because I don't like their liberal actions.
We have a strong tool in capitalism. Left or right, pols are all about the ducats.

Brutus Out

That's right, I boycott with my wallet and let them know it by e-mailing them with my opinion of their views!!! It's not that hard to do except if you love to use Amazon.com (the financed the Seattle gun buyback fiasco) I give my business to 2A friendly companies when I can.

ROFL LOLOL, BANKS AND HOSPITALS ALLOW OPEN AND CONCEALED CARRY HERE.

You found the liberal point of view but missed the conservative one, I did not mean to actually do it geees.
But by the way Banks do train interaction using fake firearms so you in reality are wrong as now days they want
tellers being aware what one looks like and will feel like pointed at them as to not over react. Every cop also knows tellers are trained this way
and depends on it. ( ps own my own business so don't care what others think )
Thanks for helping make my point even more valid as an example you said does not do it actually does. :s0114:

Thats odd because the hospital here has a BIG sign- no guns allowed. I guess i live in some other world than you do... You missed my point though. Go into those businesses enough open carrying and they will also do what starbucks has done. Go to any place where liberals congregate open carrying and you will force them to make decisions.

If I don't know you, don't be waving a firearm around me.
Especially in a private business. Double especially in my business.
I'm as progun, and OC as it gets.
But unless I know you and tell you it's OK, keep the OC outside.

There's a distinct difference between OC and 'waving a firearm around', but once these things start to happen:

courtesy-dailydot.com_1.jpg

...I can fully understand that people say "Well, we have no stance on this, but you're kind of forcing us to tell you EFF the hell right off with this kind of BS". And sure, this dude is holding his rifle by the magwell, but I wouldn't like that around me either.

(source of pic: Henry Bowman [Not Shown]: Why I?m Taking My Coffee Business Elsewhere | The Truth About Guns)

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews