JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My 'New' PJ 7'x14' 14K dump trailer was stolen the day after Thanksgiving. The hitch lock was busted. It was parked in barn for a couple of months waiting on plates ( which showed up in mail merely hours after theft 😤). Box was locked so may be evidence of prying open. The size of the trailer requires a 'permanent' plate so if anyone sees a large 'low-pro' newer trailer either without a plate or with a plate that does not have a 'permanent' plate, a location, description of vehicle, etc would be appreciated. A permanent plate has vertically stacked H over V to the left of numbers.
H
V And plate reads 'permanent' at the bottom. Thanks!
Adding a reward for information leading to recovery, $500. Wish it could be more.

Last Edited:
Any pics of your trailer? Or identifying marks other than the plate or lack of one? Does it have factory stickers? If you could post even a stock photo that would be helpful. I see them all the time parked around but would be helpful with a photo. I had a trailer stolen a few years back and it pisses me of to no end, I know how you're feeling right now.

Last Edited:
Stock photos

9943F660-05B2-4D47-B32F-AA8353722590.jpeg CD224B30-9474-4946-B142-E32EA45D9E02.jpeg 74DE1AE6-FA86-4288-93C2-759842FB6AF2.jpeg 0E204F46-9AA5-4047-AC26-BDC67D4A2ECD.jpeg

Thank you!! It has 2 way doors also with hidden ramps below doors. Stock # was imprinted on top rail near tool box. Could have been ground off I suppose. Thanks again, I appreciate any help.

I've been keeping an eye out since your original post, nothing yet. I know Jones well drilling had a truck trailer and mini ex stole out of their shop a week or two ago. Somebody is coming to the area and stepping up their theft game, it's all going somewhere thou.

I appreciate you watching out! Sorry for Jones Drilling, they put a new pump in my well a few months ago, nice folks!
I am going to add a reward for information leading to recovery in original post. Thanks again!

I appreciate you watching out! Sorry for Jones Drilling, they put a new pump in my well a few months ago, nice folks!
I am going to add a reward for information leading to recovery in original post. Thanks again!
Have you been perusing craigs list and such? My boy had his flatbed toy hauler trailer stolen some years ago here in NE potland. He found it up toward Estacada and got the police involved and got it back. Those bastards tow away to their tweek havens in the county territory. Maybe too late now. May have already been sold. After he got the thing back he made serious hardened steel parts to lock through the wheels.

Yes, although not daily like in the first few weeks. A friend in Salem had his trailer stolen awhile ago, after 4 months his wife spotted it parked in some trees with wheels/tires removed. They did get it back but had to buy tires/wheels obviously. Thanks for insight.

Still missing- $500 reward for information leading to recovery.
If anyone gets close to one matching description, a pic of VIN, or even a message with the last 4 to 6 numbers of VIN (if still intact), would be appreciated. Thanks again for all who may keep an eye out.

POSSIBLE SIGHTING!! Up again, saw an older white truck (?Chevy) with large grey area (missing paint or primer) yesterday in Albany with a new looking trailer just like mine but couldn't get to it to check it closely before it disappeared in another direction. It may not have been mine, but, it also may have been. Please keep an eye out for this combo in the Linn/ Benton County area. Reward still offered, thanks!!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads