JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
OK so here's the jist: Washington residents take priority until July 1st.

30 rounders. 2nd gen PMAGs. Still in packaging. I can ship as long as you buy at least 5. These are the very boring looking, no window opaque plastic, ultra reliable PMAGs. Stack em dep before July 1st boys. I looked through the box that I bought 2 years ago in my basement, and I have more than 45 of them left.

I live in the gorge and can meet you, but it might be easier for me to ship them, but it'll probably be easier to ship since I'm a new father. If you live in Washington I will ship for free. Paypal accepted, no comments allowed.

Send me a message with your phone number, and we will text. Messages here also work, but just expect that I'll get to them by the end of the day, so include all the info you need to.

PXL_20220615_190855657.jpg PXL_20220615_191051455.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top