JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ordered up a bunch thru Powder Valley in October, roundabout 200lb's over 5 boxes. Same order.

UPS. Entire order left PV at the same time. 4 boxes 6 days transit time. 1 box went for a tour of Idaho (apparently) & arrived 5 days later.

Man, did someone or someone's at UPS along the way TRY to bust that box open. The internal projectile boxes were entirely split open, however the outer box, held. I thanked PV for their excellent packing job. Without such, probably never would have received the last box & would have to back & forth PV/UPS over replacement.

Last Edited:
Just an update for everyone. My package was delivered today. According to FedEx my package is still in transit and is still in Troutdale. Must have been a coincidence. Thanks for everyone who replied.
Sooooooo it never arrived according to Fedex, it must have got lost or stolen in transit. You should call the business you ordered from and ask for a replacement shipment............. :rolleyes:

Ive had the same issues with Fedex lately. Dont ever have a signature shipment (hazmat) sent using them if you have the choice. Portland is not the only hub that packages visit for awhile before moving along.

Thank you for your feedback. I am going to rethink my life and adjust accordingly to your teachings.
My apologies for my less than nice response.

I have lived the life of a delivery driver for decades. I know that side of things. You wouldn't believe some of the places I've gone and what it took to get there, so I may have over reacted. Maybe. Kinda sorta.

I'd suggest that it's NOT the drivers discretion, rather management try to be efficient.
Given the high cost of fuel id
bet that you would do similar.
My apologies for my less than nice response.

I have lived the life of a delivery driver for decades. I know that side of things. You wouldn't believe some of the places I've gone and what it took to get there, so I may have over reacted. Maybe. Kinda sorta.

Than perhaps you can fill me in on this a-hole driver's excuse...

https://www.northwestfirearms.com/t...shipping-gun-parts.418358/page-2#post-3317221

Like you have never known a lazy employee? Never had a bad supervisor or boss?
There's a POS in every section of life.
Guess that you've never ever had great service?
All I can say is that I personally have gone out of the way for my customers. Gone down roads that were so muddy I had to chain up rear AND front wheels to get through. But they needed the propane because they were almost out and I delivered. I often knew my customers by 1st name and and we would always chat.
I've gone out on calls in the middle of the night. Getting home barely before the sun rise. There are a lot of people that do their jobs well.
I get it that your pissed. Bad stuff happens. All it takes is 1 bad apple...

FedEx has sucked since long before the Covid thing.
That they have. FedEx was for a LONG time the gold standard when it came to shipping things that had to get to where they were going. Couple decades back "something happened". Never have heard WTF they did but things really fell off a cliff. I have been ordering on line since I first got on line and loved it. Got to where every time something showed FedEx had it I was wondering if it would ever show since so many times it either never did, or only after they said it did and I would have to call them. Best part of having camera's outside the house was being able to tell the drone on the phone, reading from the script, no it is not around the house, your truck was NEVER HERE! A few times this would lead to the truck showing up hours later with the package that had been who the hell knows where. Few times ended up with the seller having to refund my money. Bottom line is they seem to make the USPS look really good and that's pretty damn bad. :(

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews