JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Have a Champion that never shot POA at all. Sent it back for warranty work 6 yrs after purchase and they installed a new Barrel and Night Sights in a week and now its heading to the Custom Shop for some work to be done since it's already back there. Really looking forward to shooting it upon return.

Got my Champion back this morning. CAn't wait to get out and shoot it this weekend. Maybe sooner. Target they sent back shows good group at 25 yds. They put a new barrel and new Novak cut night sights on it. Thats cool since the previous sights were 6 yrs old or so. Also had them fit and install a short match trigger and do the defense package on the gun for me. Trigger feels fantastic now. I'll post results after I fire it myself.

This is great to hear my champion just arived at SA today due to ftf issues as well as not shooting poa as well can't wait to see how it turns out... is this common with the champ?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top