Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Springfield 1911 Warranty= Good Service

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by 9mmMike, Mar 16, 2011.

1. 9mmMike

9mmMike Gladstone, OR Member

Have a Champion that never shot POA at all. Sent it back for warranty work 6 yrs after purchase and they installed a new Barrel and Night Sights in a week and now its heading to the Custom Shop for some work to be done since it's already back there. Really looking forward to shooting it upon return.

2. B-Towner

B-Towner Western Washington Member

Nice. I've got a GI Champ, too. Hope it all turns out.

3. iamme

iamme Lane County Well-Known Member

SACS is one of the best in the industry!! My GI went back and came back with a beavertail, new finish, barrel and some small stuff. Great shop for sure.

4. actionflies

actionflies Beaverton, Oregon Member

They are friendly and have excellent warranty.

5. 9mmMike

9mmMike Gladstone, OR Member

Got my Champion back this morning. CAn't wait to get out and shoot it this weekend. Maybe sooner. Target they sent back shows good group at 25 yds. They put a new barrel and new Novak cut night sights on it. Thats cool since the previous sights were 6 yrs old or so. Also had them fit and install a short match trigger and do the defense package on the gun for me. Trigger feels fantastic now. I'll post results after I fire it myself.

6. salmonriverjohn

salmonriverjohn N.W Oregon coast, Gods country Well-Known Member

It's nice to know there are still companies around that take pride in their work,,, and treat the customer like a customer.

7. actionflies

actionflies Beaverton, Oregon Member

Great CS and very friendly people to talk to. They even call me to let me know that they were shipping my gun back and work is done.

8. angelr15

angelr15 monroe wa New Member

This is great to hear my champion just arived at SA today due to ftf issues as well as not shooting poa as well can't wait to see how it turns out... is this common with the champ?