JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My current SA's are a TRP OPERATOR 6" 10MM and a XDm Elite Compact 10mm.

I want to add a red dot to the XDm. SA gives you the 1st plate for free. Thats cool.

The night sights on my TRP have lost their ability to glow. SA tells me that they have a 12 yr warranty. I can either have them send me replacements and install them myself, or they'll pay to ship the slide to them and install them for me.

If I do the work, no new warranty.
If they do the work, I get another 12 yr warranty.

Thats some good customer service.

That's pretty awesome. It sucks having to ship out a slide (I always get paranoid that something is going to happen) but adding 12 years to your warrant is too good to pass up.

And I'm having them look at the recoil spring PLUG. It's too tight, to the point that I have to use a rod of some sort (usually the plastic patch rod in my kit) to remove it for cleaning.

I've only had to contact SA Customer service 3 times over the many years I have owned my Champion Operator, XDs, Trophy Match and two . This is despite putting rounds down range regularly on each one.

The service I received each time I called was world class.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top