JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$850
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
LINCOLN CITY
State
Oregon
Zip Code
1978 Colt Service Model Ace 22LR with one magazine, no box but I have the manual. Over all in good shape, some wear, I have tried to include photos of the wear.
Cash only, no trades, selling for a friend.

Face to Face transaction at my FFL in Lincoln City. I will cover transfer fee, you pay background fee. I can usually have a completed background check in less than 24 hours.

Willing to meet you at your FFL within 75 miles of Lincoln City for an added fee of $20.and you pay transfer and background
You need to be a supporting member of NW Firearms or have lots of positive feedback for me to travel to your FFL.

$850.00

Ace left side.jpg Ace Rear Sight.jpg Ace Slide wear front.jpg Ace under slide.jpg Ace with slide stop wear.jpg Ace. serial.jpg Ace with manual.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.