JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Man, my Tisas issues thread went sideways! It's been shutdown, but I wanted to let yall know the conclusion.

I kind of bagged on them for sloppy frame to slide fit and the barrel not locking up. Sent it back to SDS to have them see what they thought.

I got it back in less than 2 weeks. According to the paperwork they included, they replaced the slide and Barrel. The frame to slide fit is a bit better and is acceptable. The barrel now locks up. The only issue is the front sight is off a bit and I will have to drift it over. At 10 yd it's shooting 5 in to the left.

I feel that if you're going to give somebody a hard time about their product, that I should just as easily compliment them when they get it right. The factory in Turkey telling me that it's impossible for their gun to get out of the factory without issues was just laughable.
My compliments to SDS for taking care of the issues on my Yukon and in a timely fashion.

Last Edited:
Good to read the outcome on this one.
My son has a Tisas 1911 and I now have a Magnum Research 1911.
There is a vast difference in them, but his pistol seems to run and run.

I have yet to use mine as I just got it yesterday.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top