JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Law enforcement agencies are forgiven the $200 tax imposed by the law that individuals must pay, and the requests are usually expedited, said Jason Chudy, a spokesman for the ATF in Seattle."

Must be nice.:(

It's nice to see departments that aren't afraid of change or progress. Have an acquaintance who is trying to convince his PD that red dots on pistols really aren't that scary.

Improved accuracy for shooting while driving..

All kidding aside.....maintance kinda tough for those lacking interest.
FREEZE FRAME...what about ammo
Cans are individuals..appetite for accuracy...or SLIDERS...THROW IN THEFT RISK...FURTHER FUEL FOR POLICE STATE CROWD...

SOUND GOOD TO YOU ?
OH YEAH ......
YOU CAN'T HEAR THIS

Personal rant: ...
How can the BATFE give ANY slack for individuals, cops or other wise? I still have problems with cop agencies given special treatment. Now the BATFE says cops can walk to the front of the line? No $200 buck tax stamp? Are these individual transfers? Where is the NRA ON THIS ONE?
Rant complete.

Personal rant: ...
How can the BATFE give ANY slack for individuals, cops or other wise? I still have problems with cop agencies given special treatment. Now the BATFE says cops can walk to the front of the line? No $200 buck tax stamp? Are these individual transfers? Where is the NRA ON THIS ONE?
Rant complete.
The cops have always been exempt from the 1928 gun law......as is the Military. In my first year a member, I was in the Washington Air National Guard. Some of my buddies and I were on the unit shooting team. Many of us had M14 select fire rifles casually in our closets at home. Issued to us by the gard. The old owner of the Barron's den near Eugene used to tell the stories about getting classic machine guns from various police departments around the country. The neighboring county to me, confiscated a live MG34 last year, it stayed in there armory (may still be there) I know everyone had great fun shooting it at the range.

Last Edited:
Individual issue. Not agency or military branch issued. Big difference.

Edited extra. Who paid for the gun? Whose name is on the tax stamp?
Individual or agency?

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews