JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sunday, Sunday, Sunday Aug 5.

But if you go, watch for changes to the club due to construction. If you are routed to the gravel pit - obey the signs and do not go onto the scales.

https://tcgc.org/images/DrivewayProject.pdf

Also, please keep your speed at the posted 5 MPH while driving through the gravel pit (helps greatly with dust control). The greeter on duty would much appreciate it! ;)

Last Edited:
Having worked as a greeter yesterday, I can attest that you need to keep speed to 5 mph.
Not only because of the dust, but during the week there is a LOT of truck traffic.
Make sure you use the proper entrance, and stop and check in with the greeter who will
give you further directions.

Going to be there. First time in quite a while. When I started shooting 600, wife made me choose one discipline or the other.

I talked to someone who was disappointed to find us in the action bays - and he noted that the 600 range was open - so he couldn't use the 200-300 rifle range either. (Highpower Prone Match 200/300/600/ARR closed until noon)

I am typically in my don't shoot me red hat and a don't shoot me red shirt ( no, not a ST red-shirt) and have my bucket - which gets a lot of comments. At this point the 7th seems like a date I am likely to make. If you are there, say hello.

= Ric
(as in Ric in Oregon, but I have been asked about ricin, the poison, as a user name, before)

Yes, it can be a bummer if you show up to the club only to find out that all the applicable ranges you want to use are closed due to competitions, etc.

TCGC does have a calendar on their website and also a private Facebook group for club members.

Both can be utilized to avoid disappointment apon arriving at the club....

All else fails, one can always call the RSO on duty (every member should have that number in their phone) for clarification as to what is going on at the club with regards to training, matches, etc.

Most of us don't bite...;)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top