JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a good time - no rain, a bit windy. Wait... yes, it was a bit windy and that took my bullets around the steel plates. That's right, windy. About 80 shooters.

Had a new shooter on our squad whose pistol was giving him challenges - possibly he ended up riding the mag drop button - and no less than 4 other guys offered him guns. First time shooting with us. You might expect that for someone who is well known, but it goes to show we have a great group of shooters.

16 on a squad is a good number, however.

Hindsight being 20/20, stage 1 should have been reconfigured to a simpler layout while Alex was working on the Kindle's. The layout that was ran, is always a bottleneck as the small plates have to be reset, which adds extra time and was even a bigger pain today with the larger than normal turnout.

It also sounds like Alex is going to make some adjustments to how we deal with shooters who opt to run 2 guns. It seemed reasonable to me and does makes sense.

One more match, then MOS....:s0115:

A fun match today. We had a slight wait on the first stage, but the rest all went smoothly, which was no small feat given how many shooters there were today!

I have been to the rimfire challenge at Douglas Ridge several times and was hoping to join yall last sunday but never received a response back from my email. Maybe next month someone can help me get in. Sounds like a lot of fun...

I have been to the rimfire challenge at Douglas Ridge several times and was hoping to join yall last sunday but never received a response back from my email. Maybe next month someone can help me get in. Sounds like a lot of fun...
There seems to be a problem with people getting responses when they email the various MD/activity chairs for information at TriCounty. Alex ac4wordplay is a member here so I would PM him and ask him for information. He is very good about responding.

There seems to be a problem with people getting responses when they email the various MD/activity chairs for information at TriCounty. Alex ac4wordplay is a member here so I would PM him and ask him for information. He is very good about responding.

Thanks for assisting an interested prospective participant. Hopefully we can help get things straightened out for him/her.

Even better - actually the best, most reliable method of getting correct information regarding the TCGC speed steel match - is using the contact us page on the orss.org site. There's other useful info on the site too.

I have no knowledge of TCGC's method of emailing MDs/discipline directors, and have no faith in it at this time. Additionally, this site (NWFA) isn't monitored with much regularity, so a PM on this site may not be responded to promptly. Please don't rely upon this site for a reply.

Please use the contact us page on the orss.org site for questions and communication regarding TCGC speed steel. This method regularly produces a prompt reply.

Thanks.

Last Edited:
EDIT UPDATE: Got a Taker.

Thanks,

AT MOS18 I picked a 2-fer knife pack. One it turned out was a nice CRKT M21
the other a Kershaw, I just dont' care for.

If you normally shoot steel with us, and would like it, let me know (pm)
I just ask you pay it forward (do something nice for someone else)

6HPAz6vdBKv9dTf90RxopgvGdYo0BkTtl2_4N1ovumD9KvMMZixRpUznSyk3ohSH_s3hyHJQo8y7uPSkgwV=w991-h743-no.jpg
Dollar not included

Last Edited:
AT MOS18 I picked a 2-fer knife pack. One it turned out was a nice CRKT M21
the other a Kershaw, I just dont' care for.

If you normally shoot steel with us, and would like it, let me know (pm)
I just ask you pay it forward (do something nice for someone else)

View attachment 458698
Dollar not included

https://www.amazon.com/Kershaw-Emerson-8Cr14MoV-Stainless-Reversible-Construction/dp/B06XT231KB

Ric,

I have other items from the MoS prize table that may be more to your liking (sorry, no premium items) - if so I could probably offer an exchange. Let me know if you want to discuss.

Best,

ac

@ac4wordplay
Thanks Alex, no need to exchange. The other knife is nice and I was pleased to add it to my rotation.

My offer applies to the one that you're not so fond of and listed in your post above (you don't need to exchange the one you like). Or not - give it away - it's yours to do whatever you like.

Free? I'll take it! (No, I've already won a knife or two and can't claim to need it.)

Best,

ac

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top