JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What is your age group?

• womb to 17

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • 18 - 21

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • 22 - 26

Votes: 52 15.5%
  • 27 - 32

Votes: 57 17.0%
  • 33 - 39

Votes: 57 17.0%
  • 40 - 47

Votes: 62 18.5%
  • 48 - 56

Votes: 51 15.2%
  • 57 - 66

Votes: 33 9.8%
  • 67 - 77

Votes: 6 1.8%
  • 78 to the tomb

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I graduated high school before you were a twinkle in your daddy's eyes............................................................................................................................OMG

Hint' I grew up with '57 chevys, and have a rock and roll heart. When my boots hit the red clay, Johnson was pres. :rockon:

Hopefully, hopefully, my generation will hit the real red clay.
Mars.

mars_pathfinder_site.jpg

I can't get over it, it's just breathtaking. (That photo is from 1997! Imagine the changes that could have been made since then besides the small steps we've taken in the last 6 years with the new rovers.) This is something to strive for, to say the least.

Nobody seems to have taken an interest in space exploration, let alone take it seriously. If there is anything besides a war that has been proven to bring the most amazing technology into common household production, it's the space program.

I thought I should chime in and let everyone know that I am now older than I was when I first posted in this thread. I will keep everyone updated on whether that changes. :D

Ugh...it is 6am and I am still up. I am getting punch drunk.

Hopefully, hopefully, my generation will hit the real red clay.
Mars.

mars_pathfinder_site.jpg

I can't get over it, it's just breathtaking. (That photo is from 1997! Imagine the changes that could have been made since then besides the small steps we've taken in the last 6 years with the new rovers.) This is something to strive for, to say the least.

Nobody seems to have taken an interest in space exploration, let alone take it seriously. If there is anything besides a war that has been proven to bring the most amazing technology into common household production, it's the space program.

I'm with ya on that one Charles. :s0155: They seem to be a little short on $$$ right now.

22 - 26 26 17.57%
27 - 32 26 17.57%

Dun dun DUNNNN....

22 - 26 29 17.90%
27 - 32 29 17.90%
33 - 39 29 17.90%

Daaa na naaaaaaaaaaaa... :s0112:

I thought I should chime in and let everyone know that I am now older than I was when I first posted in this thread. I will keep everyone updated on whether that changes. :D

Ugh...it is 6am and I am still up. I am getting punch drunk.

I went to Dixie's tavern last night, was alright. Music was a bit lame, but hey.
I've got a headache. But the night went well after that. ;)

I'm with ya on that one Charles. :s0155: They seem to be a little short on $$$ right now.

Remember 2 years ago when President Bush stated, in a few speeches at the time, that we were going to have another moon landing? I mean, it really brightened up my day when I heard that, but look what has happened since. I have given up on government sponsored space exploration, it's up to the private corporations to go for it, or at least provide the new designs or production rights for the new shuttle.

44, It sucks that I can't turn the numbers around again for another 6 years.

Swoop, Was that Lyndan Johnson or Jerimiah Johnson?....(Sorry, I couldn't resist)

Think it was the first one not for sure though,memory not that good anymore after living through those hippy days after the military. :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top