JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What is your age group?

• womb to 17

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • 18 - 21

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • 22 - 26

Votes: 52 15.5%
  • 27 - 32

Votes: 57 17.0%
  • 33 - 39

Votes: 57 17.0%
  • 40 - 47

Votes: 62 18.5%
  • 48 - 56

Votes: 51 15.2%
  • 57 - 66

Votes: 33 9.8%
  • 67 - 77

Votes: 6 1.8%
  • 78 to the tomb

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Will be 43 on April 4th. Wife is 40 and kids are 20, 16, 16, 13, 5, and little one will be 2 on April 4 also. :D

Sad fact is that it's just my 13 year old step-son and I in a house full of girls with only the oldest out of the nest at college!!

Will be 43 on April 4th. Wife is 40 and kids are 20, 16, 16, 13, 5, and little one will be 2 on April 4 also. :D

Sad fact is that it's just my 13 year old step-son and I in a house full of girls with only the oldest out of the nest at college!!

Wow, you'll be my age by the time the last one is out of the house. Don't worry though, time goes very fast after age 50 and old guys still like guns. :D

redmistnmysight, happy birthday on my birthday. :D I met a fellow at Fort Gordon in 1959 whose birthday was March 16, same as mine. I expressed surprise, and he was kind of "Meh." Turns out he, his 5 sisters, his Mother and his Dad all were born on March 16. Now, THAT is coincidence. :cool:

I am officially no longer in my sixties.

Pops

Happy B'day Red and Terry! and all upcoming B'days! I'm a roughened 41, still 6 mo. away from my B'day on Sept. 11. (yes that was a downer birthday). My sons 10th was yesterday (3/15). He is a proud graduate of the hunters safety course and a proud owner of his first Ruger 22.

Thanks. He is reading the users manual and next is learning safe operation. He also wants to learn how to clean properly and simple break-down. It is great seeing him really interested in all aspects of gun ownership, not just shooting. Hopefully this springbreak we have nice weather to get out for a few rounds.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top