JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What is your age group?

• womb to 17

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • 18 - 21

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • 22 - 26

Votes: 52 15.5%
  • 27 - 32

Votes: 57 17.0%
  • 33 - 39

Votes: 57 17.0%
  • 40 - 47

Votes: 62 18.5%
  • 48 - 56

Votes: 51 15.2%
  • 57 - 66

Votes: 33 9.8%
  • 67 - 77

Votes: 6 1.8%
  • 78 to the tomb

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
After viewing the thread asking if there were any younger guys (and gals) on here it got me to thinking... just what age is considered "young"?

Then I got to wondering, what age groups are represented on this board and is there a particular slant one way or another?

So... I figured, what better way to find out than to post a poll? :s0155:

Hmmm... if so, I didn't see any sort of poll with age ranges that folks can respond anonymously too so that "we" can see where we all fit within the majority or minority of members here. :s0092:

And I'm too lazy to search the "how old you" threads to try and check every post to tally them up. :D

FWIW yours truly is 42... for now. :s0114:

That's because by the time I'd finished putting the poll questions together and hit submit....you'd already posted! :s0001:

I guess the post went up as soon as I submitted the thread even though it took me awhile to put the poll together.

Mr. Link... FIX THIS!! :D JK :s0155:

Well, Sir, I'm 62 but I've been shooting since I was six, and spent 33 years 356 days carrying firearms on behalf of Queen and Country.

The amount of ammunition I've shot in that time would reach fourteen times around my imagination and back, three times. :)

tac, just come back from shooting a nice old 38-40 Winchester.

I voted and don't mind to share. My birthday is Friday and I will be 42 and need to buy a birthday present. Been hunting and fishing since 9 and don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

Scott

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads