JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've got a Saiga in 7.62x39 and a Kel Tec PLR in the same, do those count as an AK? They sit in the safe peacefully next to my 3 AR's, no squabbling whatsoever!

Lets keep it friendly here...no need to get upset or unfriendly 'cause some one has a different opinion or thought...

Besides neither rifle holds a candle to my original flintlocks...'course I wouldn't recommend holding a candle next to a flintlock...:eek::D
Andy
Yeah like Andy said keep it friendly soooo who wants to talk about the 1911 verse the Glock HAHAHA LOL JUST KIDDING

Yeah, that pic was taken as soon as I brought it home after purchase, lol

Here it is. Apparently, it's impossible for anyone alive, or who has ever lived, to hit anything with it at 300m, but it flawlessly makes lots of noise and pretty fireballs.

7644FBA0-DB2A-4E67-955D-ABFB9DFDCD17.jpeg

I've got some $2.00 a round lapua 7.62x39 that will most definitely put the "inaccurate ak" argument to rest.

People love to blame the firearm when all they feed it is sweatshop-produced ammunition.

My CZ 527 shoots the same ammo as my AK's much more accurately.
Easy to believe.

My post was not directed at you but the common thought that the kaloshnikov's
Accuracy is not good or not good enough.

YES, the ak has shortcomings because of the way it is manufactured (crummy sights, stamped receiver) and the environment in which it is made. These oftentimes effect the rifles practical accuracy. Add garbage ammo and your going to get 3-6" groups at best.

I wonder how an ar does with tula? Wolf?

Similar results I'd bet.

Apologies if my comment seemed aggressive or targeted, I assure you, it was not.

Easy to believe.

My post was not directed at you but the common thought that the kaloshnikov's
Accuracy is not good or not good enough.

YES, the ak has shortcomings because of the way it is manufactured (crummy sights, stamped receiver) and the environment in which it is made. These oftentimes effect the rifles practical accuracy. Add garbage ammo and your going to get 3-6" groups at best.

I wonder how an ar does with tula? Wolf?

Similar results I'd bet.

Apologies if my comment seemed aggressive or targeted, I assure you, it was not.
Nah Joe......I didn't take it like that at all......we all have our own experiance and that is what makes the forum fun.

A proper snow flake would find a safe space just hearing the phrase evil black rifle. Oddly it could be termed racist to give it a color:D Plus the rampant division and supremacist view of one over another needs to be addressed with a greater PC affirmation the in this case AK vs AR diversity truly is the course to follow.:D:D:cool:

The vast majority of Infantry small arms combat occurs within 300 meters which the AK is perfectly suited. Of course there are "field problems" of longer engament distances, but that's what DMR's are for so the rest of the unit can close in for engagement.

Class dimissed. o_O

Both firearms are well suited for battle as both have had a long history in combat. The simple difference in my opinion is each was designed for different tactics in warfare. One was designed under the commies who fight battles of attrition and the other designed under America which fights battles of tactics. One day what ever rifle you carry will mark you as friend or foe, choose wisely should that day ever come.:D

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews