JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This one has been off and on lately:

Parenthetically, speaking of songs stuck in one's head, I had one the other day (not the one above) that resulted in me enthusiastically dancing into the kitchen. The wife had a look on her face that was something between "what the hell and not in the mood". I responded with a toothy smile and "you must learn to embrace the surreal". Without skipping a beat the deadpan retort was "I married you ... that is pretty much an everyday thing." I'm not perturbed because we have great love. :s0112:

Happens to me all the time. I hear a song, I want to figure out certain parts of it to play on my guitar. I was at physical therapy today, and Tom Pettys " Learning to Fly" was on the radio. I have been working on the rhythm guitar part of this and a part I had trouble with suddenly became crystal clear to me, I had to stop my work and make a quick note on my phone about the progression.

The Hu Band; Wolf Totem. Lyrics in their tongue, subtitles are awesome.

Interesting video. Most certainly different and likely indicative of their culture.

On the note, no pun intended, one I have on my play list on the drive to work, and is oft "stuck in my head", and has even intruded on a dream involving planned expansion:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top