JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This one has been off and on lately:

Parenthetically, speaking of songs stuck in one's head, I had one the other day (not the one above) that resulted in me enthusiastically dancing into the kitchen. The wife had a look on her face that was something between "what the hell and not in the mood". I responded with a toothy smile and "you must learn to embrace the surreal". Without skipping a beat the deadpan retort was "I married you ... that is pretty much an everyday thing." I'm not perturbed because we have great love. :s0112:

Happens to me all the time. I hear a song, I want to figure out certain parts of it to play on my guitar. I was at physical therapy today, and Tom Pettys " Learning to Fly" was on the radio. I have been working on the rhythm guitar part of this and a part I had trouble with suddenly became crystal clear to me, I had to stop my work and make a quick note on my phone about the progression.

The Hu Band; Wolf Totem. Lyrics in their tongue, subtitles are awesome.

Interesting video. Most certainly different and likely indicative of their culture.

On the note, no pun intended, one I have on my play list on the drive to work, and is oft "stuck in my head", and has even intruded on a dream involving planned expansion:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top