JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another one that gets to me is this one. In 2010, the same two boys were deployed in Iraq and Afghanistan. I was in between health crisis's at the time and the wife suggested we go to the Skynyrd concert at McMenimans Edgefield. It was a warm summer night, we were sitting in lawn chairs, we had ran into a couple of friends, one a Vietnam vet and one Desert Storm. We were a bit altered and Skynyrd started playing this song and a huge banner with the logos of all branches of services dropped down from the back of the stage.

Pretty much all three of us completely lost it at that point in time and bawled like babies with each other for the next ten minutes. Pretty touching, you would have to have been there or a similar situation to understand, I sure many of you would. Rock on.

Another one that gets to me is this one. In 2010, the same two boys were deployed in Iraq and Afghanistan. I was in between health crisis's at the time and the wife suggested we go to the Skynyrd concert at McMenimans Edgefield. It was a warm summer night, we were sitting in lawn chairs, we had ran into a couple of friends, one a Vietnam vet and one Desert Storm. We were a bit altered and Skynyrd started playing this song and a huge banner with the logos of all branches of services dropped down from the back of the stage.

Pretty much all three of us completely lost it at that point in time and bawled like babies with each other for the next ten minutes. Pretty touching, you would have to have been there or a similar situation to understand, I sure many of you would. Rock on.

That would have been a great time , I've seen em 3-4 times and yes I get lost in that song every time.

Glad yer boys came home to you.:s0042:

A lot of great songs for sure. Here's one:

tmfWVQZ.png :s0133::D:D:p

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top