JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Yeah, Aldean was on stage when the Las Vegas shooter cut loose and you don't see him trying to stomp on our gun rights. Otoh, Eric the turncoat Church was on the same ticket not on stage when the shooting started in Vegas, but is fully willing to sell us down the river. Church made my do not listen list after his comments about it.

Yeah, Aldean was on stage when the Las Vegas shooter cut loose and you don't see him trying to stomp on our gun rights. Otoh, Eric the turncoat Church was on the same ticket not on stage when the shooting started in Vegas, but is fully willing to sell us down the river. Church made my do not listen list after his comments about it.
Most "country" artists aren't really country anymore. It's more pop-country and Nashville is more like Hollywood-West with the same level of woke leftism that permeates Hollywood. Nashville seems to breed idiots like Eric Church, the Dixie Chicks, Maren Morris, etc. The good news is there are still people like Toby Keith, Aldean, and John Rich. But they're losing the battle.

Aldean WAS on stage. He ran out of there using his security as a shield and giving zero bubblegums about potential injured folks around him. He's about as "country" as Kansas is a vacation destination.

But, I don't listen to modern "country" because my hearing is fully functional.

They must be writing more into it than there is for a story and ratings. It seems like there always needs to be an outrage for something to talk about on the various propaganda news networks.

I wish I could counter everyone who has an issue with that song, but I don't have social media.

A lot of Rap music is sexist, misogynistic, racist, violent, depraving, etc. They often glorify gun violence to settle beefs and territorial disputes, and no one seems to have an issue with that.

I see this Aldean song as a PG version of gang banger rap.

They must be writing more into it than there is for a story and ratings. It seems like there always needs to be an outrage for something to talk about on the various propaganda news networks.
Yep the propaganda outlets really have sunk their teeth into this one. In related news, first cousin marriage is on the rise.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads