JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i was recently watching an old movie on turner classic movies, one of the characters was played by Alan Hale the actor played the "Skipper" on Gilligans Island. for a week after watching that movie the theme song from Gilligans Island was STUCK. in my head

There's s lot of grumpy old trolls living under bridges in Portland, but they don't ask you to solve their riddle. They just ask for handouts.
Posted to the Gilligan's Island theme song. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I'm talking using it on one of those fairly rare occasion when a new "Member" seems to be trolling.

It's not amazing that The Hu opened for an act in the US; it's amazing that Megadeth is still around :eek:
I'm having trouble finding it now, but during lockdown Dave Mustain published a YouTube video of him sitting on his couch with his tiny fufu dog encouraging folks and imploring them to wash their hands. One of the comments had me laughing, "Never in a million years would I have thought I'd be watching Dave Mustain telling me to make sure I wash my hands." 😆

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews