JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sometimes all I hear in my head all day is this keyboard riff. Over and over again. I've finally embraced it.

Then there's always this if the other one fades away.... I am a complicated man.

Damn you!
KAHN!.jpg

I've been moving all over the USA in a truck over the last 3 years and been listening to a lot of trucking songs and this one I heard about 15 times while I was my driving my moving truck and now it won't ever leave my head. It sounded really good when I was going through the plains of Kansas during a storm.

I've been moving all over the USA in a truck over the last 3 years and been listening to a lot of trucking songs and this one I heard about 15 times while I was my driving my moving truck and now it won't ever leave my head. It sounded really good when I was going through the plains of Kansas during a storm.

You sound like you need some Tom T. Hall, now, that's some trucking music!

You sound like you need some Tom T. Hall, now, that's some trucking music!
Ura Ki, I have to say I really am getting hooked on trucking music.. I never thought of it as its own genre, but it is.. Haha, I am going to have to look him up.. When you spend enough hours on the road in a truck, you start to have a real appreciation for truck driving songs :)

UPDATE:
Ohhh yeah, he is the guy who did "That's How I got To Memphis".. I love that song.. Awesome.. And heard it several times on my cross country journeys and now I remember that name..

Trucking songs are pretty unique ....

Mention of a trucking song without Kathys classic

Those are good ones.. Wondering who the people are covering Jerry Reed's classic .. I definitely got a big dose of Jerry Reed on all my cross country trips.. Gator McCluskey was playing with me all through Georgia :D

I posted the one trucking song I got stuck on my head and was literally singing for hours in my head and out loud for some time.. But, as far as my favorite trucking songs.. Well, here are a few that I just love.. For some reason they don't stick in my head like that Alabama song. In fact, a good number of Alabama songs get stuck in my head because of their easy to follow melodies in their songs.. 18 Wheeler is my all time favorite though , along with 40 Hour Work Week.

Probably one of my favorite trucking songs and one of my favorite country musicians

I need to get this song stuck in my head :D

Actually, this famous rockabilly trucker song was also stuck in my head for weeks

For some reason they don't stick in my head like that Alabama song. In fact, a good number of Alabama songs get stuck in my head because of their easy to follow melodies in their songs..

Alabama is one of the best music groups to take a stage. The music side is simplistic chord progressions and work, some outstanding fiddle work by Jeff Cook now and then, and then the straight up vocal harmonies.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews