JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This seems to be an unfortunately common thing. This lady must be in some dire straits but I feel bad for the people in the shop that just sold it to her. Of course this is not their fault at all but still has to be tough to deal with. I hear a lot of stories like this where people go to a gun range just to off themselves. Horrible. I feel the same way about when people do murder-suicide. It sucks that anybody is to that point in life but if you are going to kill yourself and there's no turning back, do that crap at home.

Just a thought - how many gun shooting places do not want you carrying in their stores, or ranges carrying hot - in parking lots etc. As a result a shooter has to de-gun and re-gun in the vehicle.

I don't know what happened in this case.

<Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel! Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

I hear a lot of stories like this where people go to a gun range just to off themselves.
Which is why some ranges require to have your own gun before they will rent you one of theirs

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Just a thought - how many gun shooting places do not want you carrying in their stores, or ranges carrying hot - in parking lots etc. As a result a shooter has to de-gun and re-gun in the vehicle.

I don't know what happened in this case.

WHAT?
It would make a short trip to that range if they told me I couldn't carry.

Now e had a guy come in and buy a gun just for this reason,not telling us of course.The county cleared him and he came picked up the gun.
Then they called back and the owner told the girl she was the one who OKed the transfer.
But he was older and I have no idea how much pain he was in or his mental state. So I can't judge if he was hurtin' bad.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top