JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
See I picture you and maybe @SKrueger along these lines when debating an anti....and I think there are times it's definitely called for:

hulksmash.gif

Just replace Loki with Pelosi, Bloomberg, Kate, Prozanski, etc., etc.

LOL. I'll leave that heavy hitting and buttwhoopin to guys like SKrueger and Stomper. But yeah that's exactly what I'd like to do to them because they so well deserve it.:D

I'm the exact opposite of etrain16, I suck at writing, but face to face im like a Pittbull with a cat in its jaws, the hard part is not letting Senior Chief Master Sargent out of the box, folks generally do one of two things, runnoft, or get reinforced from outside to try and counter! Lol
And I loves a good verbal thrashing!

I'm the exact opposite of etrain16, I suck at writing, but face to face im like a Pittbull with a cat in its jaws, the hard part is not letting Senior Chief Master Sargent out of the box, folks generally do one of two things, runnoft, or get reinforced from outside to try and counter! Lol
Writing for People Like You 101, Sarge: Get a microcassette recorder, er they're digital voice recorders now. Just let it fly into the tape, run it through something like Dragon Naturally Speaking (or whatever it's called now) or another Speech-to-Text Engine, then all the "writing" is the proofread.

Let technology do the work for you... :)

Thankfully we have folks that can do just that - there are certainly times when the quiet, measured approach simply won't work, and we need the pit bulls to tear some new azzes for us!

Thankfully we have folks that can do just that - there are certainly times when the quiet, measured approach simply won't work, and we need the pit bulls to tear some new azzes for us!

Let me know when you need to have a quick and to the point AZZCHEWIN given out.
Ole Caveman will oblige because I can't hear what the rat bassturds are sayin anyways. I give a one way AZZCHEWIN.....;););)

My thoughts on the "expanded back ground checks" is a method to deny you your rights. Going out side the normal channels, using banking records, other financial details ect.

Gun show loop hole is a lie they believe, that some how they believe were all meeting up in the parking lots and doing deals outside the preview of law enforcement! Sort of goes along with how prolific the believed black market is, you know, guns are easier to get then books and such!:eek:

More typical anti-gun propaganda in the Oregonian paper edition today. You can read this stuff, and anti-Trump propaganda in almost every paper edition. Not one pro-gun letter to the editor in today's paper edition.

Four anti-gun letters to the editor:
One by Marilyn Bramwell, NW Portland (Kids are getting it right) I didn't find a link to this one, but her message can be summarized in her statement: "President Donald Trump's idea of guns for teachers is nothing more than asinine, and all of my colleagues agree."

In the link below you can read these 3, and more that were not in the paper edition:
One by Henry Bennett, SE Portland (Doors don't kill people)
One by Susan Nichols, NW Portland (Expanded ideas for common-sense gun laws)
One by Martin Lenk, Ashland (20 years since Thurston High) (this one is not explicitly anti-gun)
Doors don't kill people: Letter to the editor

Full page commentary describing the Thurston shooting - it was not over-the-top anti-gun, however, I think that was the underlying message being sent:
Thurston 20 years later: 'I never want to cover another school shooting'

After reading three all 4 pages of mostly very thoughtful posts, there is in my mind , one thing missing . No one has mentioned the "radical left Democratic" element.
This group is the opposition that will never be satisfied
until each and every firearm and energy last bit of ammo is confiscated and destroyed. These people are entrenched in our House and Senate at both state and federal levels for starters, then there are the well healed
and ultra rich and those who would be part of the "New World Order" crowd. These aforementioned are the ones to fear, because they will never be satisfied until there goals are reached .

After reading three all 4 pages of mostly very thoughtful posts, there is in my mind , one thing missing . No one has mentioned the "radical left Democratic" element.
This group is the opposition that will never be satisfied
until each and every firearm and energy last bit of ammo is confiscated and destroyed. These people are entrenched in our House and Senate at both state and federal levels for starters, then there are the well healed
and ultra rich and those who would be part of the "New World Order" crowd. These aforementioned are the ones to fear, because they will never be satisfied until there goals are reached .

Easy enough to deal with, Two Words: Term Limits! Limit them to Two Terms, and you solve much of the problems! Freezing wage caps on politicos would further remove the constant threats they pose!

Easy enough to deal with, Two Words: Term Limits! Limit them to Two Terms, and you solve much of the problems! Freezing wage caps on politicos would further remove the constant threats they pose!
Problem isn't the legislators, it's the toxic soup of the staffs who really do all the work and get passed around like an STD From Hell...

"This statement isn't about banning guns or taking away people's rights."
"1. Ban assault rifles."

Scratching my head a lil bit..

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads