JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Then get on the phone, call and talk to them, Write them a letter. They get thousands of letters a day. I always get responses, sometimes they are slow just because they get swamped, but they always respond.
done it many tikmes, and yes they do respond.
To ridicule them or call them out on a board that is public with 40+ thousand members does the NRA no good and does the Pro gun cause no good. It is precisely what the bloomer groupies love to see. ...................
I disagree.
Commenting on what actually happened (negligible help from the NRA) and voicing that publicly does no harm at all.
Blaming the NRA for the loss, calling them names, and not supporting them is wrong and damaging.
T.H.I.N.K !!!
I do, and I got to thinking of how busy you are going to be heading up the impending fight over the same issue in Oregon

I just found this on the Washington Arms Collectors website.
<broken link removed>

whereisthenra-0.jpg

I guess my opinion was shared? :s0104:

Except the cops won't act on it. The dispatchers won't even bother with it after about the tenth time it comes into the agency.

I dont agree......... they still respond to all open carry calls, we ALL know this too well ya?
Not in my neck of the woods they don't. Carrying an AK around on a single-point sling? Ya, they'll react to that. But I open carry all over town and have yet to have a police interaction over it. (And if they did, in my neck of the woods they'd be more interested in checking out my gun than hassling me).

The police calls come from urban and suburban areas where O/C is a pretty new thing and the cops aren't used to people carrying.
They're responding to what THEY see (wrongly) as a serious potential threat to public safety.

One gun-guy handing another a gun on a range? You really think the cops give a damn or have the staff resources to spend on that? Gimme a break.

Of course in Seattle and other gun-hater locations, city cops will get the word to make gun-owners life hard. And there's the rub. What's perfectly legal in Moses Lake will be prosecuted in Seattle. -So much for pre-emption.

<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

I once wrote the NRA an email about getting involved in fighting more of the attacks and the answer was "We're a one topic organization" We only take on 2nd Amendment problems.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
Defender of Freedom Award
WAC Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top