JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
seattle times editorial board is off the deep end. Maybe a few thousand rebuttals are in order?

Dan

Ya'll better wake TFU in Washington and Oregon and get everyone you know involved in anti-gun action and voting. I grew tired of shouldering much of it on my short stint there and I GTFO. And I'm telling you, if you want to live there and own guns, you better GOYA and vote this nonsense down. Otherwise, in quick order, every gun owner is going to abandon that state and it'll be lost for generations to the anti-gunners.

I don't care if you have friends that don't own guns, or only own a shotgun. This should be every topic of every conversation and flooding your social media.

Your state(s) are getting their bubblegum handed to them and hemorrhaging gun owners in fast succession.

Reading some of the comments illustrates the total ignorance of some people pushing this issue!
What I find interesting reading alot of this stuff is they make a argument for also banning cars, alcohol, baseball bats and most everything but pillows! Anything can potentially be used to kill plain and simple. It's the idiot behind it that makes whatever tool do the deed.
Until people understand that it will always be a uphill fight.

The Columbian had a similar editorial IIRC.
Anyway...
Our state reps are having meet and greets in the Vancouver/Battleground/Ridgefield area on this Saturday to discuss the upcoming legislative session
I plan on going to the Battleground event.
Make yourselves be heard at these types of events.

seattle times editorial board is off the deep end. Maybe a few thousand rebuttals are in order?

Dan

Gun Control Advocates said:
Nobody is coming for your guns, you're delusional and paranoid....

YAY!! Let's keep voting for the political party that has gun control as an OFFICIAL plank in it's platform.... 'cuz "I vote on other issues besides guns".

:rolleyes:

I wrote to the editorial board and admonished them for their lies. In addition, I attached 2 files (2018/dated) from Washington State & FBI law enforcement agencies that destroy their 'assessment' of those notorious "assault weapons". I doubt I'll ever hear from them even though I included ANY/ALL ways to contact me.
This ENTIRE community needs to directly write to the editorial board to explain their utter lack of comprehension whereas CRIMINALS don't give a chit about ANY laws that are written/passed! Their mail addy says nothing over 200 words but you can bypass/forego that by just mailing a letter. It'll never go to print but so what, you've made your point to those morons on the board.

Dan

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads