JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As I stated, I am done.
I am sure you can counter anything I say.

In other words, you got nothin'.

I'm all ears for any productive suggestions from any source. Screaming and stomping our feet is not one of those. It's mental masturbation that doesn't do a thing to fix the problem.

I'm all ears for any productive suggestions from any source. Screaming and stomping our feet is not one of those. It's mental masturbation that doesn't do a thing to fix the problem.

Yep I got Nuttin :D
Have a fun time up there.
Conn gives you a gift though.
Its up to the gun owners of Washington whether they accept it.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/townhallmagazine/2014/04/12/the-assault-weapon-rebellion-n1822409

http://www.wnd.com/2014/03/citizens-revolt-refuse-to-register-guns/

http://bearingarms.com/connecticut-seems-surprised-that-people-are-ignoring-their-citizen-control-laws/

http://therighttobear.com/connecticut-cops-fail-to-register-firearms/

http://www.libertynewsonline.com/article_301_35022.php

And imagine the reaction if all 800,000 of you that voted against that bill would stand at once and
converge in Olympia . Yeah never going to happen though...................Can't quite leave the couch to do that one .
Like I said. there is a way to beat that initiative made bad law, but you don't seem willing to go there, so My suggestions are over with. And again best of luck to ya-all :)
At least the folks back there had a lil bit of the founders blood still flowing in them.
I suspect Oregon will have the same lack of will. Hell we couldn't even keep the anti gun disease out of the legislature, so spine is something there won't be much of here either.
Its truly become a disgusting era in America that so many are going to let the Nation fall without a real fight.
Some days I am damned glad to be growing OLD !

Taku
so just what is your plan? simply being defiant?
how is becoming a felon for non compliance make the laws go away?
Im not sure I follow your idea? please dont post links to reports of people being defiant as a reply....explain to me how non compliance will make a law go away
Im all in if you have a viable plan other than "just say no" that wont keep anyone out of jail im sure & I for one wont stake my freedom on one guy yelling at the internet for everyone to ignore the law.

Now if there is some legal premise written into CT laws that allows for this civil defiance to eliminate a bad law....cool.... but will that same law apply to Washington? and what is it?

Now if there is some legal premise written into CT laws that allows for this civil defiance to eliminate a bad law....cool.... but will that same law apply to Washington? and what is it?

Jury nullification is an option: http://fija.org/, but we need Gun Owners to sit on the Juries when a trial is brought from an unjust law, so they can nullify said law.

I think there is a legal way to make this monster go away. Starting December 5th if this has not been trimmed down to nothing then start calling the police every time you see a violation. Flair gun foe sale in Wally World, blank fired nail gun at Home Depot, construction workers sharing tools, call the police and report a crime. This could almost be fun.

but we need Gun Owners to sit on the Juries when a trial is brought from an unjust law,

& there is the failure point in the plan, & thats gambling with my freedom
NO THANKS IM NOT BANKING ON A TEMPER TANTRUM NOW SAVING ME LATER

Im still favoring my previous idea of creating anarchy with their own laws till they repeal or modify to "Common Sense Laws"

I think there is a legal way to make this monster go away. Starting December 5th if this has not been trimmed down to nothing then start calling the police every time you see a violation. Flair gun foe sale in Wally World, blank fired nail gun at Home Depot, construction workers sharing tools, call the police and report a crime. This could almost be fun.

This is exactly the way I feel too. The most effective way to combat the law is to make sure it is FULLY implemented. People will ignore things that do not affect them. However with each additional person who finds out that they are affected by 594 we have another person who might actually VOTE for a appeal if it gets on a ballot. If the only people who are affected are the "I will not comply" crowd, when the vote comes up the general populace will not see what the big deal is and vote NO, or not at all.

Unnorganized yes, but organized as in Conn they win.
Pot is not a constitutional Amendment.
The 2nd IS !!
You cannot compare them.
There are 10 thousand reason you can come up with to not do it, but all will cost you your rights anyway. They can never make 800,000 people that refuse to comply do anything. that is how you win.
Look I watched what they did back there and am beginning to think its the only state in the us that has anyone with any real guts left...
Hell I don't live up there, you all have to live with the consequences of what you do either way.

The cliff is three feet to the right, just follow the lead lemming.

I can't watch the lack of will that is up there....................... :(

We'll have to deal with our own wars that are coming here.

I smell an agent provocateur.....

Well As I said I have no skin in the game in WA. So I will wish all of you the best in what ever
turns out, or what ever you make it turn out.
I truly pray you defeat this BS law.

This is exactly the way I feel too. The most effective way to combat the law is to make sure it is FULLY implemented. People will ignore things that do not affect them. However with each additional person who finds out that they are affected by 594 we have another person who might actually VOTE for a appeal if it gets on a ballot. If the only people who are affected are the "I will not comply" crowd, when the vote comes up the general populace will not see what the big deal is and vote NO, or not at all.

Except the cops won't act on it. The dispatchers won't even bother with it after about the tenth time it comes into the agency.
Look at the State Patrol reaction to the proposed protest. You think the State Patrol doesn't know what "transfer" means? I promise you they do. It's just a way to make the protest useless. Don't enforce it there, enforce it by ones and twos.

A gross misdemeanor can stay in city Muni courts. So any city attorney that works for a mayor/council that has a hair about guns like Seattle will be the main ones bringing charges.

This is one of the whole problems. The law is so ridiculously vague and broad that anyone anywhere can be brought up on GM or felony charges for the most innocent of behavior and no one in the state will even know what's legal and what's not until they get arrested. This is an area where the law is pretty vulnerable to a court challenge according to at least one attorney I've talked to about it.

We can't do anything about an outright repeal til 2016. But the legislature can amend this clusterxxxx right away. Lawsuits are inevitable, but they take a long time.

As attractive as it is emotionally do some kind of direct action, I just don't see that being very effective.

When you make every gun owner in the state a criminal, we're all just waiting for the axe to fall, all the time. They don't need to enforce more than a handful of these "transfer" cases to have the same effect as mass arrests. They just need to make enough to make it clear that you're always at risk. That will kill gun ownership in this state more surely than an outright ban on most guns would. As a personal matter, I'm not going to change my behavior in the slightest. My training business just went OUT of business though. It's just too easy to get nailed with a felony.

As I stated, I am done.
I am sure you can counter anything I say.
Frankly I have no skin in the game up there, so best wishes to all of you.
But here is something you should study a bit.

http://rt.com/usa/ct-carry-gun-ban-789/

May just make your legislature sit up and take notice and act against the bad imitative.
But then you are right, it probably wont :\/\/\ Just live with it...........................
You'll have skin in the game when this all comes to Oregon.
I suspect you'll be at the head of the fight?

Except the cops won't act on it. The dispatchers won't even bother with it after about the tenth time it comes into the agency.

I dont agree......... they still respond to all open carry calls, we ALL know this too well ya? & its not just cops we mess with.... your still tying up dispatchers time. the home depot will be affected while you intervene in their illegal transactions. etc etc etc
people are told daily by judges & cops IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE WHEN IT COME TO THE LAW........so dont be ignorant get educated with your laws as your expected to do!
YOU MAKE THEM RESPOND
mailing in written request to have the laws explained ....as a concerned law abiding citizen its your duty to find out what laws are in affect that pertain to what ever it is your about to do.... YA?

TIE UP THE SYSTEM

Hi Im Mrs Sheeple
My son just came home crying.... a neighbor threatened my son with felony charges of sharing his cap gun with gun powder caps with his kids, he showed me the written laws & it appears my son is now a felon....please advise as soon as possible...as this is a legal issue I want the response in writing to defend my son against this and any other neighbor
thank you
very concerned, Mrs Sheeple

Last Edited:
Your as stupid as you want to be period . Start thinking as to what you CAN DO . Don't cut everyone's ideas down with out posting some of your own ideas to make it better . Who's side are you on ????????????????

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top