JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No more "Date Night" at Sharps Shooting range in Spokane :(

When does this turd take effect? Jan 1, 2015?

Can my Washington relatives still drive down to Oregon to shoot my guns?

Pretty F'ed up that there is no lending exemption for CPL holders.

Here in Oregon a Ballot Measure cannot address more than one topic, is it the same in Washington. Since I594 restricts sales and lending, can our lobby get all or part of it thrown out?

Best things to do if it does is just say NO to bad law in mass,
Also you could predate or No more receipts at all. F-em
What about gifting ?

I expect it will pass but am still praying it does not. If it passes I have some plans set in place. I am a WA resident but will be spending 99% of my time in Oregon for the next couple of years. All my guns not in hand as in hunting or carrying will be in Oregon before this could take effect. I have no plans to sell anything and if I do give anything to one of my kids it will not happen in WA.

If it passes I will do all I can to get it repealed in 2016.

:DYou are trained to accept these kinds of foolish laws by living under other foolish laws like carding you for ammo.

I hope so but Nick Hanauer was gloating on the radio earlier this year that the demographics of WA state have changed and I594 will pass.

Of course you're aware that I-676 (late 90s trigger lock/firearms licensing law) was polling high and expected to pass, all the way up to the day votes were counted, and it failed handily.

Repeat, I-676 was expected to pass, and it failed with a 70% NO vote.

I hope so but Nick Hanauer was gloating on the radio earlier this year that the demographics of WA state have changed and I594 will pass.

That is the problem when a place like Seattle controls the election by sheer numbers of liberals.

Portland, Eugene and Bend do the same to Oregon, and it essentially shuts out thee rest of the voters in the state.

The system needs to be fixed so that does not happen like that. Equal weight should be given to every county, not based on fermented sardine concentrations.

good god.. Just saw a add saying the evil people that cant pass a BCG can just go onto Gunbroker and buy a gun. what the bubble gum idiots are these people. damn leftists need to have their lies shoved back into their faces.

I expect it will pass but am still praying it does not. If it passes I have some plans set in place. I am a WA resident but will be spending 99% of my time in Oregon for the next couple of years. All my guns not in hand as in hunting or carrying will be in Oregon before this could take effect. I have no plans to sell anything and if I do give anything to one of my kids it will not happen in WA.

If it passes I will do all I can to get it repealed in 2016.

If this Turd doesn't get flushed in WA and passes, then it's going to pop up in Oregon very soon! So you better start looking for another more Conservative controlled State.

So you post a video claiming voting machines (Which aren't used in WA) can be hacked, and that's supposed to be some kind of response?

So you have anything of substance to add to this or are you interested only in ideas which gibe 100% with yours?

And since you've gifted us all with your talk of "Talmudic Jihad," and ZOG (Zionist Occupied Government)

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/ebola-is-here.180256/page-20#post-1168987

All code-words for white, racist, anti-jewish hate, you expect me to take anything you say seriously?

I'm surprised that the members of this board even tolerate your presence. I, for one, will no longer respond to you, since you have made it clear that you're a part of the White-separatist maniacs that make our lives as gun owners harder than they need to be. No doubt you see Timothy Mcvey as some kind of martyr, rather than the murderous thug he actually was.

So ya, your opinion just became totally irrelevant to me and any right-thinking person.

Your previous posts make it clear that you're an anti-semite, a conspiracy theorist and a racist. In other words, you're a loon, not worthy of responding to further. But by all means pollute this thread with your nonsense. I just won't dignify it with a response.

Well no one needs to be told what YOUR agenda is, do they?

IN a general sense, reading the one exchange above, I'd prefer we address the posts and not make the responses personal, as much as possible.

As one forum guideline (someplace) said, "attack the post, not the poster."

'nuff said, I hope. :cool:

As I understand it I cannot gift across state lines without transferring to a Washington FFL before or after 594.

That doesn't change regardless. Personally I pray both of those unnecessary measures fail up there.
The state doesn't need even one more fricken gun law.
It does need a new state government and a No lib zone between the north, south, east, west borders of the state.
Oregon needs deworming also. Especially Portland, Eugene, Corvallis and Bend and Ashland.

good god.. Just saw a add saying the evil people that cant pass a BCG can just go onto Gunbroker and buy a gun. what the bubble gum idiots are these people. damn leftists need to have their lies shoved back into their faces.

I got a pro-594 flyer in the mail today that said to vote for 594 to close the online gun buying loophole which was allowing criminals to buy online without a background check.

Gunbroker responded, too. They basically called the 594 campaign out as liars, urged all members to vote against it. They published a detailed letter and hinted that it was actionable (called it "certainly libelous", which to me means they're angry enough to get a lawyer on it...at least I hope they do).

It is absolutely stunning to watch the lengths these people will go to. Just lie after lie after lie.

I got a pro-594 flyer in the mail today that said to vote for 594 to close the online gun buying loophole which was allowing criminals to buy online without a background check.

I love the ones they're putting out about how they're protecting "our Second Amendment rights". Is anybody buying that? ANYBODY? And today's was a doozy...about nothing changing for legal gun owners.

I can't believe they're getting away with this. Our side feels non-existent.

I can't believe they're getting away with this. Our side feels non-existent.[/QUOTE said:
It does, because we're being outspent 10-1. I have received no less than 10 4-color flyers in the mail from pro 594. Not a single thing from 591 and not a single item against 594.

Presumably the anti594 forces have spent their money on TV and radio ads, which I never see, not watching local TV or listening to commercial radio.

This is a very hard initiative to argue against because our arguments are all based on stuff that ONLY people really into guns even really understand. To the average joe it just seems like making gun shows go through NICS, and "What's the problem?" is the answer.

Give it a couple of years. I think we could repeal this abortion with another ballot initiative, but only after people get a chance to see that it didn't do a thing to stop crime.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews