JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well there lots of dummies out there that think that if (well should not say if, because disasters happen all the time) when a disasteror major even happens. Everyone always calls up the people who have prepared, trained or readied for an emergency to come save their sorry arses. And i am guilty of coming to the rescue of some myself and having had to ask for help a couple of times.

I am willing to bet the bone head that wrote this article is one of those people who is jealous because they do not have things put away for emergencies and believe that no one who has the fore thought to prep does not have the right to defend and to hold onto it by any means, because want you to and I share our goods when shtf so in the mean time they can run around pee away money and live like things will always be the way they are.

The writer of the article is a true oxygen thief and when shtf our country will be lessed by their demise.

Idiots and their prejudice abound. Neil Gezlinger seems to be an educated jewish man, but I'm no anti-semite. I'm just confused how someone from this heritage could mock a social minority that is simply attempting to provide best for themselves and their family in the case of a catastrophic event. Look at what is happening in Israelistine! The IDF requires compulsory service from both males and females across the board. Both Palestinians and Israelis are taught how to use weapons from a young age. Air-raid sirens and rocket attacks are more frequent than any of us can imagine. Anyone wonder why? Because both sides live in SHTF nearly every day! Believe me, I don't envy anyone over there. I enjoy peace and will continue to do so until it erodes. I am, however, angered that Mr. Gezlinger is comfortable being so stereotypical about "preppers." Are some preppers crazy? ABSOLUTELY! Are all of them? NO! This guy is a complete moron. Let him spread his idiotic word... It will make life much better for us if anything does indeed happen. Less mouths to feed.

Every group has their black sheep. Journalists, Reporters and Joe No Names want to have their 15 minutes of fame. A few years ago it was comparing the LDS with the FLDS and I'm sure I could come up with many more groups if I wanted to think harder (I do not) and it usually dies down after a while.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top