JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I could be wrong here, but I get the feeling that the people that you surround yourself with are further towards the fringes that you realize. I feel like this changes what you perceive as normal or typical.
nope. my peoples are moderates all around. i dislike leftist jackwagons just as much as rightist jackwagons, i tolerate neither.

the fact of the matter is that the Right - which im assuming you fall into - gets an extremely narrow view of the world, curated by the likes of tucker carlson et al. i watch fox - i see the laughable BS that passes for reporting. i see how they characterize extremist Left views as common among liberals, just as CNN does EXACTLY the same thing w regards to the Right.

most liberals position on bathrooms and trans rights in general is gonna be something like this: well, i definitely support trans rights. lets make reasonable accommodations for them.

and guess what? thats exactly whats happening, all across this world, save for solidly red american states, where there seems to still be some debate on the issue.

I suppose if I have to be put in a box, it would be Libertarian and I don't believe the left has a Libertarian wing, so I guess you're right.
matta fact i am a progressive libertarian - a left libertarian.

this is what the libertarian party used to be, so many would argue im just "a libertarian," but the Right has managed to get their hooks into the libertarian party in the last decade or so, so i and others like me (traditional libertarians) feel compelled to identify as prog-libertarian/left-libertarian.

as a libertarian id expect you do be pro-trans, given that our whole platform started on the foundation of individual liberty, but.....? you tell me.

this is what the libertarian party used to be, so many would argue im just "a libertarian," but the Right has managed to get their hooks into the libertarian party in the last decade or so, so i and others like me (traditional libertarians) feel compelled to identify as prog-libertarian/left-libertarian.

as a libertarian id expect you do be pro-trans, given that our whole platform started on the foundation of individual liberty, but.....? you tell me.
100%. They can live their lives as they see fit unbothered by me until it affects others. That's libertarianism.

Where does demanding someone else play make believe fit into "individual liberty."

RE : Post #34 and #35

Yeah but....and I can only guess that with a Supreme Court Justice such as this.......it'll get worse.

Here is a simple answer.

Yeah.....I could go with that answer.

Aloha, Mark

And this is why we are where we are at as a nation, because some people are completely jaded to view such as acceptable, and others understand it to represent another symptom of the continued denigration of, and future implosion of society.
I think we're doing pretty well; after all, so many AR enthusiasts plaster their weapons with ancient Greek imagery not realizing their culture endorsed and encouraged pederasty amongst other nasty activities. 😜

I think we're doing pretty well; after all, so many AR enthusiasts plaster their weapons with ancient Greek imagery not realizing their culture endorsed and encouraged pederasty amongst other nasty activities. 😜
Clearly they are picking and choosing which facets of that society to emulate, ,the warrior culture obviously, and not the aspects which you've described.

That happens often though, there are many individuals that are revered throughout history for their brilliance in a select category even though they are not a completely wholesome individual in every aspect of their life.

Facts equal hate. Orwell was 38 years early. I'll weep for the nation that weak men, mentally and physically, will bring about its ruin.

Going along with blatant lies and degeneracy is weakness.
I'm an avid outdoorsman, shooter, hunter, fisherman, carpenter, hobbyist welder, amongst other things often perceived as "masculine." I also dressed as Dr. Frankenfurter a few years ago and won third place and have attended my share of pride events. I apologize for going along with the degenerates and accept my weak label. Do you just mail me a certificate or..?

FYI the bubble pits at those rallies are a great time. I recommend checking one out.

I'm an avid outdoorsman, shooter, hunter, fisherman, carpenter, hobbyist welder, amongst other things often perceived as "masculine." I also dressed as Dr. Frankenfurter a few years ago and won third place and have attended my share of pride events. I apologize for going along with the degenerates and accept my weak label. Do you just mail me a certificate or..?

FYI the bubble pits at those rallies are a great time. I recommend checking one out.
As long as you understand basic biology and that there are genetic differences between men and women and that one can never be the other and that there are legitimate reasons to have some areas separated by gender (actual gender) - it would seem you are ahead of the curve. Can you teach B?

Easy solution for this portion of the debate:
Build truly private/secure bathroom stalls like other first-world nations. So it really doesn't matter who is in there, or is that too much to ask?

1655164497844.png

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews