JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Not "period". The left is typically younger and typically urban so typically has little to no experience using guns. They fail to understand guns are most often used responsibly and they fear what they do not know.

"Progressives" or new liberals probably see them as part of all that patriarchy blah blah cis whatever white, identity nonsense.
i often speak on the "younger/lefter" crowd i hang with - 100% of my experience debating with these 20-somethings is that they hate anything thats conservative.

leftists hate guns because only conservatives do guns. in their worldview. and they attack guns because theyre something we (2A proponents, whom they think are basically 100% conservative) value them dearly and it hits us in the balls. they dont actually have anything solid against the guns - as ive said time and time again, its not the guns they hate, its YOU.

are there variations to all these themes? sure... but the young folks i know are all anti-gun and when you get into with them it always comes down to the fact that their only knowledge of guns is that theyre a republican thing. and yall love to hate each other, so that means classifying EVERYTHING into R or L and hating ALL of the things that are the other.

and thats one of the key differences between the Right and the Left - the Lefts platform is ever evolving, progressing with (pulling along) society, while the Right seems to exist for no other purpose than to resist the advancement of our species. yall stick yer stake in the mud and narcissistically, delusionally think you already know everything there is to know, caint nobuddy teech me nothin, i dun figured it all out a long time ago and compelling new evadense aint nothin on my values and tradition, goddamn it tradition!!

youre both wrong, youre both morons, you both use the same tactics and perpetrate the same fallacies, but at least the Left has science backing up some of its agenda. yall got a dusty bubblegum book and all the social dogma it brought forth before we had easy logical explanations for things other than "welp mus be god," and dusty old men who fear change for no other reason than they think itll necessarily cost them social credit.

and it will, so that fear is well founded. yall on yah way out. thank dog.
If the key difference between "the right and the left" is that the left thinks that men can give birth and that thinking that way is "pulling society along" then there's really nothing to discuss because insanity is not a viewpoint.

RE : Post #21

Huh? Didn't you mean "Ute?"

1655154027663.png

Aloha, Mark

If the key difference between "the right and the left" is that the left thinks that men can give birth and that thinking that way is "pulling society along" then there's really nothing to discuss because insanity is not a viewpoint.
i dont know a single person who thinks a man can give birth, and most of the persons i know are left of center. youre doing the exact same thing the Left does - pulling out the most extreme, fringiest whackjob hyperbole from your perceived opposition and trying to pass it off as representative of the whole.

i dont know a single person who thinks a man can give birth, and most of the persons i know are left of center. youre doing the exact same thing the Left does - pulling out the most extreme, fringiest whackjob hyperbole from your perceived opposition and trying to pass it off as representative of the whole.
Should men get to use women's restrooms? That's not the far left fringe that accepts that notion as reasonable.

We literally have a dude masquerading as a woman appointed by Biden to be the health secretary. What can be more "dead center left" than the democrat presidential pick being responsible for this display of mental illness being in a key government position?

when did i become your leftist representative, again? play your 20 stereotypical republican questions with a democrat.
When you responded to me with information to suggest you had answers. When you asserted that my points were inaccurate.

Generally speaking when you make such a claim you are supposed to support it further or else you come off looking like a dork who emotionally lashed out and then didn't want to support your claims.

When you responded to me with information to suggest you had answers. When you asserted that my points were inaccurate.

Generally speaking when you make such a claim you are supposed to support it further or else you come off looking like a dork who emotionally lashed out and then didn't want to support your claims.
jesus dude - youre making my point perfectly.

you want an answer? ill give you THE answer, and its going to blow your freaking mind:

nobody cares about bathrooms. we've all moved on. society is evolving and addressing it. its over. but in phenomenally typically conservative fashion, brilliantly illuminating my point, you got your little stick in the mud and think it matters, that anyone but conservatives are thinking or talking about it. nope. the world has moved on.

you want an answer? ill give you THE answer, and its going to blow your freaking mind:

nobody cares about bathrooms. we've all moved on. society is evolving and addressing it. its over. but in phenomenally typically conservative fashion, brilliantly illuminating my point, you got your little stick in the mud and think it matters, that anyone but conservatives are thinking or talking about it. nope. the world has moved on.
So you claim to speak for everyone?

Many people do not agree that it is normal or acceptable for some 200 lb dude wearing women's clothes, make up, and whatever amount of medical mutilation they have done to their body, to share restroom space with the 9 year old actual female girl who needed to use the restroom. There have already been problems as a result of this. You seem to not care.

and thats one of the key differences between the Right and the Left - the Lefts platform is ever evolving, progressing with (pulling along) society, while the Right seems to exist for no other purpose than to resist the advancement of our species. yall stick yer stake in the mud and narcissistically, delusionally think you already know everything there is to know, caint nobuddy teech me nothin, i dun figured it all out a long time ago and compelling new evadense aint nothin on my values and tradition, goddamn it tradition!!

youre both wrong, youre both morons, you both use the same tactics and perpetrate the same fallacies, but at least the Left has science backing up some of its agenda. yall got a dusty bubblegum book and all the social dogma it brought forth before we had easy logical explanations for things other than "welp mus be god," and dusty old men who fear change for no other reason than they think itll necessarily cost them social credit.

and it will, so that fear is well founded. yall on yah way out. thank dog.
I am not hearing a solution. You don't need a law to give up your right to access your property. Appease the left. Give them what they want and have a better life, that way you can move forward with them but not be a part of that movement.

Anti-gunners don't have effective ideas, as far as I can see. If they can verify what they invision and then I ignore a positive outcome, then I would be wrong. But we have BGC, low capacity magazines, waiting periods, red flag laws, firearms purchase list, feature limits and other infringements what haven't stopped what they said would stop these events.

I am not hearing a solution. You don't need a law to give up your right to access your property. Appease the left. Give them what they want and have a better life, that way you can move forward with them but not be a part of that movement.

Anti-gunners don't have effective ideas, as far as I can see. If they can verify what they invision and then I ignore a positive outcome, then I would be wrong. But we have BGC, low capacity magazines, waiting periods, red flag laws, firearms purchase list, feature limits and other infringements what haven't stopped what they said would stop these events.
a solution to what? tribalism? im not here offering solutions - im pointing out the glaring hypocrisy and blindness of partisan thinking.

So you claim to speak for everyone?

Many people do not agree that it is normal or acceptable for some 200 lb dude wearing women's clothes, make up, and whatever amount of medical mutilation they have done to their body, to share restroom space with the 9 year old actual female girl who needed to use the restroom. There have already been problems as a result of this. You seem to not care.
nah.. sorry. doesnt move the dial. totally irrelevant and mostly comical debate.

nah.. sorry. doesnt move the dial. totally irrelevant and mostly comical debate.
And this is why we are where we are at as a nation, because some people are completely jaded to view such as acceptable, and others understand it to represent another symptom of the continued denigration of, and future implosion of society.

I could be wrong here, but I get the feeling that the people that you surround yourself with are further towards the fringes that you realize. I feel like this changes what you perceive as normal or typical.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top