JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I finally got a chance to talk to the maker today.

They said the problem was related to ammo and that they do not cover that. They said there is no way to tell when the damage was done. They said the receiver was cracked (I forgot to ask where) and the chamber was also damaged (being the barrel problem). They also said the replacement had already been paid for by the buyer.

While I could by all rights tell the buyer to pound sand as it has been so long and how he handled it but I am not that guy. I am going to re-offer him 1/2 and he can choose what to do.

wow -

i was on the other end of the stick a few months ago when I bought something from a member on this forum and I got junk. I used it, it never worked, I had a gun smith look at it and it still did not work (being ellusive here so the seller is not identified) I spent hours drove for hours and got stiffed. I communicated with him and while we didnt talk money I know that I would not have gotten anything back - all i wanted was to give it back for my money - but the real sticker is the time it took to prove i got junk - and finally yes, I still have it.

so......I think you are doing a good thing. considering no one knows when it occured, coming together and going 50 50 works here and makes you look like a champ - well done.

So I finally got a chance to talk to the maker today.

They said the problem was related to ammo and that they do not cover that. They said there is no way to tell when the damage was done. They said the receiver was cracked (I forgot to ask where) and the chamber was also damaged (being the barrel problem). They also said the replacement had already been paid for by the buyer.

While I could by all rights tell the buyer to pound sand as it has been so long and how he handled it but I am not that guy. I am going to re-offer him 1/2 and he can choose what to do.

You Sir, are an honourable man.

being a lot more understanding than I would have been.

tlfreek - I never would have let that stand. Sellers who screw and fly should be outed at the least. The op in this case has been stand up, based on the story here.

being a lot more understanding than I would have been.

tlfreek - I never would have let that stand. Sellers who screw and fly should be outed at the least. The op in this case has been stand up, based on the story here.

yup i got tired of dealing with it over a 140 dollar mistake. again it was the time that pissed me off more than anything and to pursue it just made me madder.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top