JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
About 6 or 7 years ago I sold a Savage with a Woodstock on here that the stock had broken and I wasn't able to find a replacement and my kid really misses that gun to this day wondering if I might get lucky and find the person I sold it to and buy it back. I tried looking through all of my old posts but apparently they've are no longer existent

About 6 or 7 years ago I sold a Savage with a Woodstock on here that the stock had broken and I wasn't able to find a replacement and my kid really misses that gun to this day wondering if I might get lucky and find the person I sold it to and buy it back. I tried looking through all of my old posts but apparently they've are no longer existent
Did you have email notifications turned on? Did you communicate with the buyer via email? If so, you might search your email inbox and sent items folders.

No it was just a cash sale but if I go through my history of all of my posts none of the guns I've ever sold show up so I don't know I can't seem to look anything up

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top