JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, on another note, if they come up with a vaccine for Covid19, are you all going to get the vaccine, and take your chances with autism? :) :)

Maybe the contrails are spreading the virus?! Maybe the aliens created the virus. Maybe the vaccine will have injectable mind control chips, and everyone on the planet will want the vaccine, and we'll all become autistic zombies...

Added: sorry, no offense intended; its just that most of us here have lived long enough and seen enough stuff in this world to not put a lot of stock in wild, earth-shaking conspiracy theories.
I'm already autistic, so what difference would it make?

It's is a joke, just roll with it!:D
Once you get to know Stomper, it will all make sense, Not to worry! :s0155:

Lets just say, he has an Over Developed childhood like fascination with male parts! :s0140:

See what I did there?

It's is a joke, just roll with it!:D
Once you get to know Stomper, it will all make sense, Not to worry! :s0155:

Lets just say, he has an Over Developed childhood like fascination with male parts! :s0140:

See what I did there?

I guess stomper and i would get along. As long as he sees the humor in farts. Nothing funnier than penis or fart jokes. Okay, poop jokes are funny too. Ive been 10 years old for almost 30 years now

I guess stomper and i would get along. As long as he sees the humor in farts. Nothing funnier than penis or fart jokes. Okay, poop jokes are funny too. Ive been 10 years old for almost 30 years now
Well, Hell, you'll fit right in here, half of us are eternal teenagers, none worse then @Diamondback and his flatulence infused "FartJars" and his inane sniping skills with arse spray! :D:p:D

Well, Hell, you'll fit right in here, half of us are eternal teenagers, none worse then @Diamondback and his flatulence infused "FartJars" and his inane sniping skills with arse spray! :D:p:D
Inane? It's a highly evolved talent... you never know when you're gonna need to pull the pin on some Technicolor Tear Gas to disperse a hostile crowd.

:p

They say 40 is the new 20... Besides, do you have any idea how much time and hard work it takes to brew up one of my little toxic masterpieces? Eating Taco Hell every meal for months on end is not exactly a picnic... and you do have to admit, the one person I've actually hit with one the punishment uniquely fit the crime.

Oh, you guys need this. Liquid bubblegum. Good for all kinds of shenanigans. 20200327_220611_copy_800x450.jpg

Inane? It's a highly evolved talent... you never know when you're gonna need to pull the pin on some Technicolor Tear Gas to disperse a hostile crowd.

:p

They say 40 is the new 20... Besides, do you have any idea how much time and hard work it takes to brew up one of my little toxic masterpieces? Eating Taco Hell every meal for months on end is not exactly a picnic... and you do have to admit, the one person I've actually hit with one the punishment uniquely fit the crime.
Dude, I thought you were the Jon Wick of CQB Fart Combat, yet your still eating Tacos, and haven't switched to Pepperoni Pizza with onions, olives,and green peppers and warm stale beer, tacos are so 1990's! We might need to send you back to Ranger School and re-qual before we let you back in public!
You used to be able to snipe a single fly at 10 yards out of an entire flight, and the wingmen wouldn't even know until their buddy went down in flames!

Dude, I thought you were the Jon Wick of CQB Fart Combat, yet your still eating Tacos, and haven't switched to Pepperoni Pizza with onions, olives,and green peppers and warm stale beer, tacos are so 1990's! We might need to send you back to Ranger School and re-qual before we let you back in public!
You used to be able to snipe a single fly at 10 yards out of an entire flight, and the wingmen wouldn't even know until their buddy went down in flames!
I can't eat onions or peppers, so I gotta use what I can. As for beer, I can't get past the smell...

Three words: "Bean Burrito Backblast." Worse than a 106 Recoilless... :p

Pro tip: The eggs need to be of the hard-boiled variety for that to work to its fullest effect.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top