JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It will be interesting if this happens. The 4-20 rings a bell. But then I have been posting for years that the politicians and unionized government employee are a crime gang yet the sheep chose to remain ignorant.

So, on another note, if they come up with a vaccine for Covid19, are you all going to get the vaccine, and take your chances with autism? :) :)

Maybe the contrails are spreading the virus?! Maybe the aliens created the virus. Maybe the vaccine will have injectable mind control chips, and everyone on the planet will want the vaccine, and we'll all become autistic zombies...

Added: sorry, no offense intended; its just that most of us here have lived long enough and seen enough stuff in this world to not put a lot of stock in wild, earth-shaking conspiracy theories.

Last Edited:
Flying Spaghetti Monster is responsible!

FSM.jpg

So, on another note, if they come up with a vaccine for Covid19, are you all going to get the vaccine, and take your chances with autism? :) :)

Maybe the contrails are spreading the virus?! Maybe the aliens created the virus. Maybe the vaccine will have injectable mind control chips, and everyone on the planet will want the vaccine, and we'll all become autistic zombies...

Added: sorry, no offense intended; its just that most of us here have lived long enough and seen enough stuff in this world to not put a lot of stock in wild, earth-shaking conspiracy theories.
If it is nefarious it will be for universal mail in ballots and cashless society, look into what the UN is saying this week, if you care.
It was either a bio weapon or it wasn't, did you look at any of the information provided?
It could be an accident, or it could be intentional. having held a belief for a long time in no way assures that it is correct. New information requires new hypothesis and may lead to new conclusions. I am not here to challenge your beliefs or to say I am right, but your spidy senses where tingled and felt the need to reply to something to voice group think, that which was already voiced. I am strong willed person and have no problem admitting when I am wrong, so for the guess at what all this means reply I made is just that and my perceptions will change with more information, of which you provided none except mockery and cool kids group think.
If I should be even 20% correct, and you have questions I will share with you the information I come across.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top