JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You have an amazing way with words...lol.
What can I say, I do strive to be no less than crystal clear... especially in my contempt for subhuman garbage like Wannabe Fascists.
I just snotted my cabernet outta my nose...
mission-accomplished-banner-23423423.jpg

I've reread Kate's executive order a few times and it asks you to refrain from leaving your house but permits you leaving if you can maintain social distancing. Is there anything that I'm missing that would prevent me from going onto BLM to target shoot by myself? Social distancing is maintained and all requirements are being met that I can see. For that matter, why couldn't I go for a drive in the mountains with my family?
Go for it. There are not enough LEO, sheriffs, and deputies to stop you from taking a drive in your car, under your own steam or with your own family. This whole scenario is ridiculous. We who live out on the range and in the mountains are far and few between....there is no reason to get all twitterpated about running into someone else and having to stay 6 feet distance. My goodness. I bet Katie Old Girl does't obey her own edicts. She is probably living the high life, as usual. On our taxpayer money. While some of us aren't working.
If Katie's army sets up checkpoints and starts asking for PAPERS PLEASE, we have a MUCH worse problem than the Wu Hu Flu....

Last Edited:
Go for it. there are not enough LEO, sheriffs, and deputies to stop you from taking a drive in your car, under your own steam with your own family/ This whole scenario is ridiculous. We who live out on the range and in the mountains are far and few between....there is no reason to get all twitterpated about running into someone else and having to stay 6 feet distance. My goodness. I bet Katie Old Girl doesn;t obey her own edicts. She is probably living the high life, as usual. On our taxpayer money. While some of us aren't working.
If Katie's army sets up checkpoints and starts asking PAPERS PLEASE we have a MUCH worse problem than the Wu Hu Flu....
They can ask for your papers from 6 feet away, I guess...

They can ask for your papers from 6 feet away, I guess...
Sure they can...and who is going to waste time with that when there are illegals, druggies, and the homeless crapping all over God's green earth and the city streets? No, someone out for a few hours of plinking is hardly a worry. This same scenario in eastern, southern, and central Oregon is very different from the Valley, Progtown, Salemgrad, and Little Moscow on the Willamette. As I said, when we get to that point in this country where our freedoms and liberties have been usurped over THIS virus.....we have another Revolution brewing to take back our country from these antis. There is not one reason to shut down our whole economy and folks' daily business and routines, because some little twit is playing copycat with Newsom and Cuomo, Wonder how much money she took from Bloomberg or Soros this time? She took $25K from Bloomberg and from Soros she took $25K plus $10K from his two kids. Nice to know our idiot gov. is bought and paid for.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll wager that you submarine your dog...
I don't have a dog... I DO, however, have a warped sense of humor, a natural aptitude for biochemical warfare and had a real stinker of a prof in college who I got fired by slipping her a Mason jar of concentrated flatulence. Man, that office portable reeked for weeks... *snickering*

Well, look on the bright side. At least your not payin' interest... :rolleyes:
And we will be paying for her idiocies long after we recall her....her executive order on cap and trade will stick the final fork in our state of Orygun....Her actions have long reaching consequences. none of which she will be subject to.
can't wait to sign that recall petition. She is a pimple on the @zz of progress.

I don't have a dog... I DO, however, have a warped sense of humor, a natural aptitude for biochemical warfare and had a real stinker of a prof in college who I got fired by slipping her a Mason jar of concentrated flatulence. Man, that office portable reeked for weeks... *snickering*
How did *your* slipping *her* a jar of hazardous fragrance get *her* fired??? :confused:

Last Edited:
"I got crap to do taking care of one invalid's needs and assisting a functional cripple, Jackboot Jay can go Linda Lovelace a fat brown buttlog."

Both wife and I are functional cripples. My hip replacement has not been cancelled (yet) by the provider, but I doubt whether I will be seeing it before the Second Coming.

Inslee is the epitome of the NPC appellation that so annoys the Lefties because it's SO true.

Since I'm too lazy to retype it all just read this link:

:)
OMG! YOU are RedState's Diamondback!!!??? "The" Diamondback??? Wow, who knew...

ETA: That was frik'n hilarious. A real "Kodak Moment" to be sure...
And I heeded the warning and set my coffee down before embarking upon the read. Thanks for the heads up this time... :D

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR