JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Saw this on another thread.

If anyone thinks the National Guard is capable of carrying out anything in the form of 'security' or any other directive they are mistaken.

They will crumble quickly, disband or be easily overrun.
8787345A-64A3-4AF2-96BC-E36C445BD762.jpeg

I can think of one big group of domicile challenged people that frequent public lands and parks without authorization a lot. I wonder if they'll be arrested and prosecuted. o_O

Not Bloody likely!!!

They really don't want to be populating the jails with people that are going to disobey this order, cuz well, virus ya know..... they really really really don't want "those" people in their jails!!!

I was in the Reserves (which was a JOKE) and NG a spell. There were plenty for former R/A and other affiliates. To also add Sheriffs, Deputies, Police Captain, Firemen, and more.
Don't underestimate the abilities of our voluntold!!!

It's not absent, it says it remains in effect until the governor terminates it.

So much for the guise of extraordinary circumstances. Read on its face, the governor has the power to restrict citizens going out of their home indefinitely by simply declaring an emergency.

I think that order is overwhelming the common folks with all the references to ORS this and that. I read the entire emergency section of the ORS and can't find where they have statutory authority to do much of anything. Especially the Oregon Health Authority which only has authorization to administer state health programs. What part of "emergency" grants them additional power over citizens and businesses???

It would sure be nice to have a lawyer summarize what all the reference OR statutes say... right now it seems like a lot of smoke and mirrors to me!!!

So, you decide you'll go where you care to.

Get arrested to rub elbows with a crowd?

Or, is the crowd to be separated into 6' squares?

Were that to happen to me, guess how much coughing I'd be aiming at the gendarmerie?

Major employers, perhaps yours? Are being told to provide employee with travel papers for those that may have duties associated with work.
No, this is not a joke. But give it a few days it will become more well known. Just like many two weeks ago laughed at the NG getting involved, or shut down. If you look at the past month or so many laughed at allot of things, that are now accurate. States are considering border shutdowns between states, but that will never happen.:rolleyes:o_O

2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F09%2Fpapers-please.jpg

Here is a list of States that ordered residents to stay home..

California
Conneticutt
Delaware
Illinois
Indiana
Louisana
Massaschusett
Michigian
New Jersey
New York
Ohio
Oregon
Washington
West Virginia

Possible places;
Missouri
Texas
Others?

Note; very few on the list have Republican governors.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top