JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I KNOW at least one member here will see the name David Icke, and lip off about him being a whack job and completely ignore the following video. To some degree Icke is an extremist because of the things he says, HOWEVER, this vid is quite good and his words are what is happening. There are some real pearls here...and some of the social conditioning surrounding the Cv mentioned in the vid are being typed out right here on this forum from otherwise quite intelligent members. For those who can think for themselves; enjoy. For those who do the driveby commentary...keep driving.

I just can't bear to sit for over 2 straight hours of listening to...anyone.

That said, are you willing to post a few edited (or all if you would be so kind) of his pearls?

Thanks!!

I just can't bear to sit for over 2 straight hours of listening to...anyone.

That said, are you willing to post a few edited (or all if you would be so kind) of his pearls?

Thanks!!
No prob.
Go to ~1:35 and listen for a few minutes about the evil in this world and why people cannot accept it. Even J Edgar Hoover talked about this many years ago.

Earlier he makes the point about those who question the CV are attacked with the response that they don't care about spreading the virus because maybe they are healthy...and clearly don't care about the vulnerable like dad, or grandma. That is just a bit about the social engineering by those who in fact don't give $hit about anyone, including the elderly and young.

14B20064-9C5F-4740-99D8-B10A62E1D573.jpeg

Y'all have seen my front door already...
front_door.JPG

I'm now seriously contemplating adding this notice to it as well...
Locks.JPG
Please advise...

Last Edited:
I live in a small town in a small county in Eastern Oregon. Does Gov. Brownshirt really think all of the free americans here are just gonna obey her bubblegum orders?.......We have ZERO! cases in our county. Will there be checkpoints?......can I go buy more "essential ammo"?........I just wonder where my local sheriff stands on this?......Never forget who is the supreme law enforcement officer in the County!!!!!!......

I totally get the humor of this, I chuckled as well at some of these memes. But the reality is many in the back of their minds wondered how close a day would come. I have been alive a damn long time, and not in my life time has any state locked down and restricted travel like is now being done. Not ever did we restrict the gathering of groups. Now I am not one too just run blind down a rabbit hole. But this is the closest I have seen in my years action by the state/feds that restricted so openly with almost all supporting it. And of course conspiracies are running amuck.

So my brothers and sisters, I do believe the virus is real. But try this mental experiment. Close your eyes( after reading this :rolleyes: ) . Now look at the actions of the state and feds. Now, remove the virus from the equation. Thanks you for your time Lady and Gents.
It would be interesting to see if this whole thing would be going down this way in a non-election year.

Starting today according to the Willamette Week.

Willamette Week

So I can't get a haircut, but I can get dope. Makes perfect sense to me. Only pass laws that law abiding citizens will follow.

The penalty for leaving your house without a state approved reason will be greater than getting caught with small amounts of heroin, meth, or crack cocaine.

What form do I need to go outside and mow my lawn and how long will it take to get authorization?

Keep in mind that even before the government began making recommendations my wife and I have been following the same protocols that Brownshirt will impose on us today. The difference it that I'm doing it voluntarily, like a free Citizen and unlike the Subject we are now considered.

The next steps "for your safety" will likely be to ensure your Subject status indefinitely. If you have an out of state location where you can store your guns it would be a good idea to move any there that you don't need for your defense. An FFL in Fruitland, ID could get rich selling firearm storage services.

She is getting drunk on power and expect more to come. Just make sure your papers are in order.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews