JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
OK so I took this old Winchester added a BOSS cut the barrel 4" sand blasted and reblue. added scope and mounts. then went to order A Choate ultimate sniper stock for a long action Winchester unavailable even though it was listed. so after 9 months it came in. just got it mounted and wanted some opinions.
Earl

I got to shoot a rem 700 in the USS and I really liked it. There are a lot of negative reviews on it, but I think it has some of everything, and it fit me well. Too bad it took so long to get it, but I think it was worth the wait.
Good looking rifle.

The stock was a nice drop in fit, with the aluminum reciever block the was little to no play. the barrel is stock contour so there is a gap along the forarm, but it fully free floated. IM thinking there should be very little spreading of groups du to heat. we will see might get out tomorrow and sight it in. I will keep you posted.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top