JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In the discussions about ferin troops on us soil. When/if the pucky hits the fans. How will the patriots among us differentiate from the bad guys?. Say I have to bug out :s0123::s0160::s0160::s0160::s0160::s0160::s0160::s0160:and I am a good guy but you can't tell for sure through your your Zeiss 4x12 Sasquatch 2000 scope? Sure my wife is with me but we got odd bits of camo and are both packin some heat? How do we keep from friendly fire amongst folks trying to get to safe ground? And join up with the good citizenry? And what will the renegade, desperado law breakers look like?

Food for thought.

Brutus out

Seriously, passwords, blue bandannas, just putting it out there for a hypothetical discussion. I am thinking about running ballistics test on old motorcycle helmets rose which brand really has Kevlar. :gun10: just for kicks

Brutus out

I think a type of symbol either drawn on the helmet or shirt. Words may not work out too well. Be it something only discussed via PMs or in person. Because again.. Big brother id listening. :)
Try checking the thread "Meet your like minded neighbors"
Chat with folks from your area.
Ill let folks pass who had hammered out a truce prior.. But I wouldnt give up my position nor my base of operations. Id also possibly defend their said "safe passage" if upon attack.. But again to my best abilities to not give my position away.

This would show you're a friendly
image.jpg

image.jpg

from what little I know, coded attire arises organically when the need arises, and rarely before. Im thinking of the red berets in the french revolution, or the red bandanas of the wiskey rebellion.

I liked "reviled" - thought it was deliberate for humor.

Re: tactical tricorn tinfoil hat - Remember that a tinfoil hat of any configuration has to be grounded to protect against EMP, the Evil Eye, HAARP thought control, etc. It can be spray painted the color of the day for force recognition purposes and replaced as necessary.

Seriously, passwords, blue bandannas, just putting it out there for a hypothetical discussion. I am thinking about running ballistics test on old motorcycle helmets rose which brand really has Kevlar. :gun10: just for kicks

Brutus out

The use of symbols has been an age old form of unspoken communication for centuries. It identified who was safe. I'm guessing if the SHTF this tactic would quickly be implemented. Being able to spread the word (symbol) would be slow. You would have to avoid any/all use of electronic media because it is to easily compromised by the authorities.

Just disremember that the OPFOR is reading this forum and your emails and listening all the time anyways, so any prearranged signal will be known - have to make it up on the fly. Or hide real good.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top