JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In the discussions about ferin troops on us soil. When/if the pucky hits the fans. How will the patriots among us differentiate from the bad guys?. Say I have to bug out :s0123::s0160::s0160::s0160::s0160::s0160::s0160::s0160:and I am a good guy but you can't tell for sure through your your Zeiss 4x12 Sasquatch 2000 scope? Sure my wife is with me but we got odd bits of camo and are both packin some heat? How do we keep from friendly fire amongst folks trying to get to safe ground? And join up with the good citizenry? And what will the renegade, desperado law breakers look like?

Food for thought.

Brutus out

Anything pink which has a hello kitty on it and you'll be good to go. Couple of ideas. The first one you can also be legal when you are riding your bike. Not sure about the Harley though.

Screen%2Bshot%2B2011-05-15%2Bat%2B19.14.21.png

pink-vader.jpg

470214285_447.jpg

The use of symbols has been an age old form of unspoken communication for centuries. It identified who was safe. I'm guessing if the SHTF this tactic would quickly be implemented. Being able to spread the word (symbol) would be slow. You would have to avoid any/all use of electronic media because it is to easily compromised by the authorities.

Probably not black or red crosses like the crusaders as it would make a good target. I like the boonie hats/gadsden idea but some sort of friend or foe seems imperative.... Opfor, well, ya know, misinformation works both ways. :cool:

Brutus out

If things go bad here, imagine how bad they will be in places that are worse off than us. You are asking about helmets, but there will be no troops. You think they want to go to the US to restore order while their family starves at home. They will simply quit and walk away.

No pay, no play.. there is a difference between mercenaries and militia as the British found out at Lexington, Concord and Bunker Hill

Guy Fawkes masks are the obvious answer. The storm troopers will simply think we are just protesting the 1% and leave us alone. After they catch on we will switch to kaffiyehs AKA "Palestinian Peace scarves" while they wipe out the protesters smoking dope in the downtown parks. As soon as they catch on to that we will start brandishing "Obama phones", and so forth and so on until they have cleaned everything up for us.

from what little I know, coded attire arises organically when the need arises, and rarely before. Im thinking of the red berets in the french revolution, or the red bandanas of the wiskey rebellion.
I was thinking more along these lines.
The rattler is not a bad idea either, sort of like a cricket from the Normandy invasion.

The bad guys are going to look like Chinese or Russian soldiers. If it's civil war, then those uniforms will form as that comes along.
If you want to know if they're good guys or not, yell "ye bitya suche" and if point a laser at them. If they get angry and start shooting, they're Russians.

Hey Andy, can I ask where you acquired that hat? I like it and may consider getting one for myself. That's an old scottsmens' hat, isn't it?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top