JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
...it is good that you understand these things... o_O

Last Edited:
Hmmmm... Really like the 3.9" barrel version, figure the size won't be much more than the M11-A1. Really fond of that size. But it might make me rethink the Omega 9, maybe go to the Omega 45...

I have both the Tactical with the 5.1" threaded barrel and the first gen Carry (not the 2nd gen SAS without the rail) with the 3.9" barrel. You are welcome to try both if you want (you supply the factory ammo).

If you want to put a suppressor on it then you will wind up with at least a 4.4" barrel. Of course, you can swap out barrels. The barrels and slides from the 220 are the same - so EFK makes a threaded barrel for the 220/227 Carry.

Personally, I don't see that much difference between the two in size, but if you want concealed carry, then the 2nd gen SAS is better, but it does not have a rail and is not that much smaller IMO. But to each their own. I would have likes to have the 2nd gen SAS, but not sure I would like it without the rail. I got my carry because it was a good price and I could not pass up a good deal on a SIG.

I have both the Tactical with the 5.1" threaded barrel and the first gen Carry (not the 2nd gen SAS without the rail) with the 3.9" barrel. You are welcome to try both if you want (you supply the factory ammo).

If you want to put a suppressor on it then you will wind up with at least a 4.4" barrel. Of course, you can swap out barrels. The barrels and slides from the 220 are the same - so EFK makes a threaded barrel for the 220/227 Carry.

Personally, I don't see that much difference between the two in size, but if you want concealed carry, then the 2nd gen SAS is better, but it does not have a rail and is not that much smaller IMO. But to each their own. I would have likes to have the 2nd gen SAS, but not sure I would like it without the rail. I got my carry because it was a good price and I could not pass up a good deal on a SIG.
A most generous offer, thank you, much appreciated.

Screen Shot 2020-04-11 at 11.08.05 AM.png 632065-9970c05ced3f896aa520c4e55924a57c.png

Joe's gonna get more out of me through my annual membership renewals than a lifetime membership ever would... :cool:

The deposit says "IRS TREAS 310 - TAX REF" - I think that is short for TAX REFUND

For those of us who have paid taxes, as I have for almost 50 years, I consider this a refund or rebate.

However, it is a gray area - for one thing, it is not tightly related to the amount of tax you have paid - just very loosely. But to get it, most people must have earned income, and most will have had to pay taxes on that income (there are exceptions).

Whatever. If you want to give it away, don't give it to the government. You owe them nothing. I am sure you must know someone who needs that money, someone who will spend it responsibly, maybe even someone who deserves a helping hand. Give it to them. If not, give it to your favorite charity or political lobby.

Well, apparently $383k is too much income to qualify for ours. I took a small part of an inheritance and already did my taxes, lol. If I had waited to do taxes them they'd have to go off of my normal $55k per year. $1200x2 plus four kids=$4400 I shafted myself out of, so I guess I'll be paying several of yours with my stimulator!

I just paid my taxes for 2019 to the tune of $1163, if I get a stimulus check of $1200 I'll make $77.00...:confused::D:)
Now for 2020 is that $1200 considered income and taxable...???:eek:

I just paid my taxes for 2019 to the tune of $1163, if I get a stimulus check of $1200 I'll make $77.00...:confused::D:)
Now for 2020 is that $1200 considered income and taxable...???:eek:

It is an early tax credit for 2020 (so not taxable), but the amount of your stimulus is based on your 2019 taxes, so you may have to "repay" some of it if they based your stimulus amount on your 2018 taxes and you made more in 2019.

Edit: I have been corrected. My above statement was wrong.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads