JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Every time I hear someone tell me Single payer is the way to go for health care I say "really, so you want your health care run like the DMV and the Post Office huh?" Most just do not get it because they don't want to. When they finally get what they have been asking for they will be over the top angered with what they asked for and got. <shrug>

Yep, just ask any military person or Vet how they liked their medical care. That is a preview of what would be coming. You want to see your doctor, you don't have a doctor, we decide who you see.

I was young enough when in the military that I didn't see a doctor much, but I wasn't impressed with the military docs I saw in boot camp. The USCG stations I was at had no doctors, so if we got sick, we saw the local civilian docs. For our families we had Champus which nobody liked - they only paid about half the cost, the civilian docs didn't like to deal with Champus, and Champus kept loosing our records (just like the VA often does).

Not looking forward to being on Medicare.

I was young enough when in the military that I didn't see a doctor much, but I wasn't impressed with the military docs I saw in boot camp. The USCG stations I was at had no doctors, so if we got sick, we saw the local civilian docs. For our families we had Champus which nobody liked - they only paid about half the cost, the civilian docs didn't like to deal with Champus, and Champus kept loosing our records (just like the VA often does).

Not looking forward to being on Medicare.
Medicare is great. I go to the doctor I want to go to, when I want to go. With a good supplement plan or a Medicare advantage plan any out of pocket is low. I've gone back and forth from bare Medicare to a Medicare supplement (Kaiser), to a Moda advantage plan, to Medicare as a secondary coverage (when my wife works for the school district and covers me under her plan). It's all good. No gripes.

Got some money deposited in my bank account this morning.
Went the gun store .
Had to stand outside for about 15 minutes because they were only letting 6 people in at a time.
But I spent my government money.LOL Screenshot_2020-04-15_161820.jpg

I'm going to donate a portion to the SFTPAROTSD
(Society for the prevention and recovery of Trump derangement syndrome).org

There's nothing like projecting yourself through space, head first. I can say that, there's a Ninja ZX-6R sitting in the garage :D

Beautiful Ducati, nothing like a sexy Italian!
Actually had an 05 749s a few years ago, figured it was time for another one but really am more interested in the older ones than the newer ones at this point

I actually got 4900$ stimulus, I'm married and have five kids, but I had a little money saved up so only need a little bit more
Lol does your wife know how you plan on spending it.
HEHEHEHE
Come on man married 5 kids you better start shopping for a mini van .
No a bike.
Just saying.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews