JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My 12 & 14 year old grandsons think "they each get $500.00!" One wants LaCross equipment and the older one paint ball gun. Mom let them down easy, it's not for you and were not getting anything!!!

My daughter asked if she got some of it, though she's smart enough to have known the answer before she even asked. :)

We just got worrisome info from my employer today, so whatever we may get goes into savings, just in case. I did tell her that when this blows over and things get back to some semblance of normal, we would take a fun weekend trip somewhere as a family, and spend a little money.

If I get one.....I'll just give it to the GF. She is a nail salon lady and she has been out of work of the last week. I have this feeling that she'll be out of work for a lot longer than what the WA State Govt had anticipated.

Aloha, Mark
Why is she out of work?

My daughter owns an estetition business....

She's doing work for regular clients at home....ya know, for people that understand all this stuff is pure horse $hit..

Torn between a SilencerCo Omega 9 and a Sig P227... Decisions, decisions... :D
Sig-P227-TACOPS-5.jpg

Get the tactical with the suppressor sights and threaded barrel.

Oooooooooooooo, shiny things, shiny things...
Preciousssssssssss...
Precious.jpg

Last Edited:
It's an election year and Corona has given the firearms market a panic buy double whammy.

Unless you like paying 20% more, keep your powder dry and build those cash reserves for the inevitable fall in prices to come.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top