JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I will still carry my semi auto.

They can ban whatever the hell they want, I'm not changing anything, I'm not giving anything up, I will not comply.

Look at New York, Connecticut, the mass are ignoring mandatory registration.

Well then let us consider the way they will ban them, no guns and no ammo allowed to be manufactured for them. Mexico has a ban on owning guns in a military caliber. Life sucks when it's run by liberals...o_O

I'll play nice (mostly)...

If semi-autos weren't an option, I'd be pissed. Then I would remember I have a 3" model 66 S&W and I would be slightly less pissed...

This state is disgusting.

"The district also asks Oregon lawmakers to pass laws to require permits for all handgun owners, restrict concealed carry permits, stop the sale of semi-automatic weapons and enact a 14-day waiting period for legal gun purchases."

http://www.oregonlive.com/education...hool_board_shows_su.html#incart_story_package

IF YOU'RE NOT SINKING $$$ INTO OFF AND THE NRA...WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WE HAVE A BATTLE ON OUR HANDS HERE! DONATE!

Last Edited:
I would point out that banning simi auto handguns is sexist. Many small frame females have a much harder time with the trigger pull on a revolver. Maybe the anti's don't think that females should have a gun anyway. That will go over great with the womens rights groups.

This state is disgusting.

"The district also asks Oregon lawmakers to pass laws to require permits for all handgun owners, restrict concealed carry permits, stop the sale of semi-automatic weapons and enact a 14-day waiting period for legal gun purchases."

http://www.oregonlive.com/education...hool_board_shows_su.html#incart_story_package

IF YOU'RE NOT SINKING $$$ INTO OFF AND THE NRA...WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WE HAVE A BATTLE ON OUR HANDS HERE! DONATE!

if your giving money to the nra whats wrong with you?
they are the white elephant in the room here no?
the nra could care less about the north west...we need to take care of our own and fight our own battles...thats how we got the screwing last time....waiting for the nra to spend some of that money we donated to fight the bloomberg machine

the fight will be in Oregon again support OFF

As was said they can ban what every they want, my wife and family here have a cold dead hands policy when it comes to our 2nd Amendment rights. We have but one life, does one wont to live it cowering in the dark, or standing tall.

But to help the OP out SW 686 357 . There is allot of power in a semi compact design for me.

One of the 8 shot revolvers at the least,if I still lived where it was necessary.
Here if it looked dicy the CETME would be next to me all the time and forget the handguns

Historical fact:
Chinese Stir fry, pre-cut fried food, was invented because at that time owning a knife, outside a licensed restaurant's kitchen was punished by beheading, no trial, no appeal. Instant beheading.
Who today would carry out such a brutal, fascist edict today?
But of course there is always a carrot in front of the stick; the first child of such an offender to rat-out his parent will get to swing the sword:confused:
Don't Ef around with defeatist BS. Either fight or hand your tools to those that will fighto_O

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top