JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
...you're just a feminized...dude...

FART RULE! He who smelt it, dealt it: Dude who first randomly brings up feminized dudes, secretly likes feminized dudes. LOL, nothing wrong with it really, you're in a sympathetic state.

In any event, fully lacking the desire to track down other threads on the subject, why do some have the distinct impression that you are a neo-Nazi?

Last Edited:
FART RULE! He who smelt it, dealt it: Dude who first randomly brings up feminized dudes, secretly likes feminized dudes. LOL, nothing wrong with it really, you're in a sympathetic state.

In any event, fully lacking the desire to track down other threads on the subject, why do some have the distinct impression that you are a neo-Nazi?

This is your first post? You became a member Mar 2012 and you're from the quaint location of Moron Lube? For some unknown reason you chose now to engage in conversation with a quality line of "Fart Rule, Who Smelt it Dealt it". Seems a little odd to me.

I don't know whether to say welcome aboard or turn on the fan.

If ignorance is bliss, this is one happy person.

Best,
Gary

I never whine (OK I did once when I slipped on ice and fell on concrete stairs on my tailbone)

I simply call em as I see em. Maybe you're just a feminized, touchy feely brainwashed urban dude, I dunno but the whole "waving guns around" thing is very very anti 2nd amendment

Alright thats not a whine. I have had my knee busted, shoulder dislocated and fractured, rotater ripped all in the last year and a half and none of it compares to falling down the stairs on ice and getting a fracture on my tail bone. That Blank was blanking painful.

Going back on topic...

I dare any of these attention deprived individuals who want to "educate" the public about our 2A rights to:
1. First, foremost, before you show up with your firearm slung over your shoulder, communicate to a local LEO office and tell them what you are about to do (time, place, duration, your name, address, firearm, etc)
2. Truthfully answer all questions they ask.
3. Do it w/o a documenting it with a recording device.
4. If they want to meet you personally, 'cause I am sure they will, do so, w/o any recording devices, and provide them all ID they ask, not because you have to, but because you want.
5. Bring one or more big signs clearly indicating what it is what you are doing. Make sure it does not have any grammatical errors, please.
6. Agree to any limitations LEO may want to impose to your 1&2A rights. It is ok to acknowledge you don't have to agree to any of them but you will gladly do anyway.

Then, and only then, let me know, and I might even stop to support you (w/o a firearm, of course).

Our forefathers envisioned a republic with limited powers over its constituency. I can't remember who, but one of them said, paraphrasing, that it would not work unless its people had a strong moral compass. People capable of exercising a lot of self retrain do not need a lot of laws to be governed.

Just because something is legal or is "your right", does not mean you should do it. Failing to understand that basic principle has resulted in the present system of laws where it is virtually impossible to get up every morning and drive to work w/o breaking a couple dozen of them.

Well I get some of what you say as far as some ruining our freedom for others by taking it to a level they should not. However I am not sure about most folks but I do not break any laws on my way to work or otherwise...don't speed since I like low insurance and keeping my car nice and other than that possibility enlighten me how you break a few laws getting ready, on your way to work. You made some good points until I read that part.

Another piece there is you sound like you are daring people to ask permission to do something they have a right to do. That pretty much destroys the purpose of making a statement if you put your tail between your legs and say ok sir I will not do this that or the other...yes sir whatever you say. And no records sounds like you may be a cop who would love to know you are off record and bully someone that is not doing anything illegal. Stupid maybe but not illegal. Some Cops are bullies and love to let you know how much power they "think" they have.

Yes and it's poor judgement and actions like this that get our RIGHTS voted away. Right or not I guarantee you that this caused the 2A scales to tilt further in the direction that none of us want it to go in.

It is the stupid people that cause everyone else to look bad. He does have the right as I said before but he will not for much longer if people do things like this on their own. 10 people there would have been a statement. 1 guy just makes him look crazy especially that he felt the need to dress in camo. Whats the point of that unless you are making your point very clear to everyone. Like I said a post up its not illegal but quite stupid.

America needs to see normal, average looking US Citizens who responsibly use and carry firearms. America does not need to see airsoft bubblegumtards in camouflage walking around downtown trying to intimidate the Police while carrying guns that I bet they haven't trained a day in their life with. This is why we lost Starbucks, folks! They remained neutral and Pro-2A gun owners dragged them into the ring and forced their hand!

Going back on topic...

I dare any of these attention deprived individuals who want to "educate" the public about our 2A rights to:
1. First, foremost, before you show up with your firearm slung over your shoulder, communicate to a local LEO office and tell them what you are about to do (time, place, duration, your name, address, firearm, etc)
so throw out the 5th amendment because anything YOU say will be used against you but anything they say is not admissible since you did not record it.

2. Truthfully answer all questions they ask.
so throw out the 5th again

3. Do it w/o a documenting it with a recording device.
why what do they have to hide?

4. If they want to meet you personally, 'cause I am sure they will, do so, w/o any recording devices, and provide them all ID they ask, not because you have to, but because you want.
So again 4th and 5th GONE oh excuse me you lay them down and forfeit them

5. Bring one or more big signs clearly indicating what it is what you are doing. Make sure it does not have any grammatical errors, please.
so now I have to state what I am doing I just cant walk freely doing what ever I want to?
Throw out the liberty in life LIBERTY and happeness

6. Agree to any limitations LEO may want to impose to your 1&2A rights. It is ok to acknowledge you don't have to agree to any of them but you will gladly do anyway.
Say what? So allow L.E. to separate you from your certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness
Well lets just rip that part out of the declaration shall we?

Then, and only then, let me know, and I might even stop to support you (w/o a firearm, of course).

Our forefathers envisioned a republic with limited powers over its constituency. I can't remember who, but one of them said, paraphrasing, that it would not work unless its people had a strong moral compass. People capable of exercising a lot of self retrain do not need a lot of laws to be governed.

Just because something is legal or is "your right", does not mean you should do it. Failing to understand that basic principle has resulted in the present system of laws where it is virtually impossible to get up every morning and drive to work w/o breaking a couple dozen of them.
it is people who think that we must obey the government when it tells us what rights we can or can not freely exercise that is when we do not have liberty or freedom but despotism what the founding fathers fought against not for

America needs to see normal, average looking US Citizens who responsibly use and carry firearms. America does not need to see airsoft bubblegumtards in camouflage walking around downtown trying to intimidate the Police while carrying guns that I bet they haven't trained a day in their life with. This is why we lost Starbucks, folks! They remained neutral and Pro-2A gun owners dragged them into the ring and forced their hand!

Starbucks is a rip off anyways. Self respecting men do not spend 5 dollars on coffee. They make a pot and fill their thermos. I have not given that place my money aside from the few times my wife used to "need" a sweet coffee something or other. We now go get her that elsewhere. I never lost Starbucks. Their corporate takeover of all the good mom and pop shops lost me long before any gun talk.

This man is known for this in Hillsboro. It was the same guy a couple of weeks ago decided to open carry around a school. So, the cops already know all about him and his supposed purpose. And they let him do his thing without interference. That does not mean concerned people don't call the police, because a bunch (approx. 18 calls to 911) of them did. Good for them, they thought they saw something that could be possibly threatening. I have done the same thing in the past, not about firearms but other things.
And yes, the 2A says he has the right to have firearms. And, according to the laws of the state of Oregon, yes, it is his right to carry, openly. I can't say about concealed, because I don't know if he has the permit for it. However, as far as I am concerned, he/we should have the right to carry concealed no matter. But then there is a lot about this guy I don't know and, really, I don't want to know.
That being said, like a few others have stated, there is an element of personal responsibility that goes with this right.
Do I think what he is doing is wrong? No.
Do I think he is doing it the wrong way? Yes.

Starbucks is a rip off anyways. Self respecting men do not spend 5 dollars on coffee. They make a pot and fill their thermos. I have not given that place my money aside from the few times my wife used to "need" a sweet coffee something or other. We now go get her that elsewhere. I never lost Starbucks. Their corporate takeover of all the good mom and pop shops lost me long before any gun talk.

Haha. I agree about the coffee, my friend, but I think you may have missed the intent behind what I was saying.

You aren't bringing much to the table either, my friend. I also GUARANTEE that I'm more qualified to make a statement like that than most. But it's ok, man. Just laugh it off. It's only our freedom and liberty.

Ok who maybe you are qualified but this is a gun community with a vast array of different folks and you have no clue who is more qualified. Just state your point and leave it at that. Assuming you are better qualified that others is ignorant and will make any good point you make get ignored because of the initial crap of being king of the knowledge here when it comes to your opinion vs others. You are a little new to be making such large statements without years of comments as others have to back it up. You may very well be more knowledgeable than others here but all saying so does is start a pissing match that does not help us get anywhere.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top