JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've posted here a few times before, and am really impressed with the amount of attention you guys have been working to bring to I-594 and I-591. I'm part of the welikeshootingpodcast, where we talk about guns, gear, gadgets, firearm related news and politics and more. We have on really great guests weekly and whenever I get the chance, I bring up news and politics surrounding our great state of Washington (maybe you've seen the youtube video I produced). Anyways, I hope some of you might be interested in listening, it's a pretty rough and tumble show, but the crew is really great and I think you'll like what you hear. Anyways, I'll throw up the most recent episode, but you can catch past episodes by going to We Like Shooting Podcast | Guns, Gear & GadgetsWe Like Shooting Podcast. Thanks, and I look forward to hearing your feedback!

Welcome to the We Like Shooting show, Episode 25, this week we’ll talk about DEZ Tactical rifles, AR builds, PRP triggers, Redfield, TUFF products and Tac-Con triggers.

WLS 025 - Ears like a baby elephant | We Like Shooting PodcastWe Like Shooting Podcast

Welcome to the We Like Shooting show, Episode 30, this week we’ll talk about Carbine Training, Gerber knives, the Olympic Arms Whitney Wolverine, March Tactical Riflescopes, TSA approved gun cases and the Ohio Ordnance works BAR!

WLS 30 - Guns gone wild | We Like Shooting PodcastWe Like Shooting Podcast

Also, we are announcing our Welikeshooting Giveaway! We have a ton of prizes, so get in and sign up for your chance to win!

<broken link removed>

Welcome to the We Like Shooting show, Episode 31, tonight we'll talk with some Rhode Island residents about the nonsense laws being proposed, Desert Eagle 1911's, AR-15 handguards, refinishing some iron sites, the Giraud trimmer, Saiga 9, Italian revolvers, ruger gunsite scout 308 and Travis Haley's Glock trigger. It's a jam packed show as always. Let's do this.

http://welikeshootingpodcast.com/031/

Welcome to the We Like Shooting show, Episode 33, Welcome to the We Like Shooting show, Episode 33, tonight we'll talk about the Catamount Fury II, Desert Eagle 1911, McMillan stocks, Daewoo K2, Bushnell XRS, Leupold drama, action cams and Tagua gunleather. Won't you be, please won't you be… our neighbor?

http://welikeshootingpodcast.com/033/

I'm not sure why nobody has added to this thread. WLS has very quickly become my favorite podcast! You are a great part of the team and the fun chemistry. Yours is one of the podcasts that I actually get excited when I see a new episode begin to download. You know how there are some boring ones that just get ignored on my iPod, but y'all are great.

It is good to see you here on NWFA. Welcome!!

Well it's not like I'm hiding or anything ;). Thanks so much for listening to the podcast, we really just want to make something funny and entertaining that we would like to listen to (and you guys too). It's really fun to do as well, I feel lucky to even be involved with everyone who is really talented. I'm over here in Spokane, so NWFA is part of my territory and I'm just here spreading the word. I guess this week I'll be plugging NWFA as my favorite gun related site of the week! If you guys have any suggestions let me know, if you have any gripes, keep them to yourself (HAH), but really, let me know.

Welcome to the We Like Shooting show, Episode 37. This episode we'll talk about Brite Strike flashlights, the Heizer PAR1, Rothco Solar Chargers, Bulletproof daypacks, Derma plate carriers and EZ2C targets.

Tonight we mourn the loss of Aaron… for this episode! He's not dedicated to the show or you, our fans. We apologize in advance for his absence and I make a personal pledge to you that I will make him pay for his betrayal. Jeremy knows what I'm talking about.

http://welikeshootingpodcast.com/037/

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads